Source: Better Homes and Gardens
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 15 minutes
Grill: 20 minutes
Rating: 5 stars
Remember, you can send in your favorite recipe along with a picture of the item if you want to see them featured on our site! We feature a new recipe every Thursday.
* 1/3 cup granulated sugar
* 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 1/4 teaspoons apple pie spice or ground nutmeg
* 6 nectarines, pitted and cut into 1-inch chunks
* 1 cup fresh raspberries
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/4 cup rolled oats
* 1/4 cup cold butter
* 1/3 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
* Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. In a large bowl combine granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons of the flour, the lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of the apple pie spice. Gently stir in nectarines and raspberries. Transfer to an 8 1/2x 1-1/2-inch round disposable foil baking pan. For the topping, combine the remaining flour, remaining apple pie spice, the brown sugar, and rolled oats. Using a pastry cutter, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle topping evenly over fruit mixture.
2. In a grill with a cover arrange preheated coals in a donut-shape, leaving a 9-inch circle in the center without coals. Test for medium-low heat over the center. Place crisp in pan on center of the grill rack. Cover and grill for 20 to 25 minutes or until fruit mixture is bubbly in center. If desired, serve warm with ice cream. Makes 6 servings.