Having and maintaining glowing skin is no small feat. Especially when there are so many products, methods, and techniques in circulation today.
Could a regular skincare routine full of revitalizing natural ingredients be the key to skincare success?
But there’s a plethora of bizarre natural ingredients that many swear by, so which ones actually work?
These questions prompted us to look into and make a summary of all the best natural ingredients that you’d want to find in your products.
The Benefits of Marine Ingredients
There’s an extraordinary world under the sea, and who knew the creatures that reside down there are so good for our skin? Here’s a rundown of the best natural marine ingredients you can use:
- Sea kelp has antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties, and helps keep the skin moisturized and fresh.
- Sea collagen stops dryness, prevents wrinkles, and gives the skin improved elasticity.
- Marine plant extract protects the skin from UV rays and contains anti-aging properties. Perfect if you’re after a youthful glow.
- Seaweed extract is packed with minerals and vitamin E, and is great at retaining hydration by drawing moisture into the skin. It’s also known to reduce sensitivity.
The Laser Treatment Clinic offers a great skincare range that contains all of these ingredients.
Homemade Natural Ingredients
If you’re looking for natural skincare hacks that can be found in your kitchen cupboard, you’re in the right place. Sometimes you just need a quick-fix solution to your skin concerns, so what ingredients should you use?
- Oatmeal is a versatile grain that has many benefits to your skin. It is rich in vitamin E and also has anti-inflammatory properties. Why not turn it into a paste to make a facemask?
- Green tea extract is one of the best natural ingredients that you can put on your skin. It’s known for its antioxidants that can prevent aging, protect your skin, and reduce irritation.
- Rose water is great at balancing the skin’s pH levels, meaning it can even out your skin tone and make your skin look flawless.
What Natural Ingredients Are Best For Acne?
Acne can be a pain. If you’re after some homemade remedies, then some of the following natural ingredients could be the answer.
- Honey is one of the most well known natural skincare remedies. Renowned for its antibacterial, antiseptic, and healing properties, it’s a great natural option for treating acne.
- Turmeric is a popular yellow spice that when used on the face, can prevent clogged pores and may even stop the growth of acne causing bacteria.
- Apple cider vinegar is a mild acid that when diluted with water, can balance out skin and reduce irritation.
Knowing what ingredients work best for you is vital in maintaining great skin, so if you’ve found the combination for you, stick with it!
If you have any serious skin concerns, it’s best to consult a professional to ensure you get the right skincare products for your specific needs.