I polished my nails for #purplenailsforboston – a trend on instagram in the wake of the horrific terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon on Monday.
(Accent nail done with ORLY “Peaceful Opposition”)
This is my first time using Duri nail polish and it certainly won’t be my last. I absolutely love the brush, the application was easy, two coats were perfection and it didn’t chip before I got a top coat on! That’s a total win in my book.
The shade I’m wearing is called “Dream Catcher” and it’s very Coachella-style as well as being perfect for spring. It’s one of the new colors from their Spring/Summer 2013 collection and probably my favorite.
I’ve only had it on for a little over 24 hours and no chips so far, so I’m quite pleased. Will update with any negative findings (if there are any!).
“The Showstopper” collection for Spring 2013 includes:
• Satin Treat – a powdery, sophisticated nude with a coppertone sheen and a smooth satin finish
• Afterhours – an essence of muted lavender with an intense silver base
• Call Me Maybe – an icy shade of coral with a semi-florescent finish
• Dream Catcher – a mid-tone pastel in a pinkish lilac hue
• Showstopper – a show-stopping poppy peony pink
• One Night Only – a strong, bright deep crimson red (a real American beauty)
All Duri Cosmetics nail products are completely safe, environmentally friendly and free from DBP, TOLUENE and FORMALDEHYDE!
Duri Cosmetics employs advanced nail product technology and the latest fashion trends to be on the front line of the industry, while guaranteeing nail health and beautiful appearance. Products are available online at www.duri.com, as well as salons and specialty stores nationwide.
My thoughts and opinions are my own, regardless of monetary compensation.
My opinion is that Duri nail polish is awesome.