I don’t know how I survived the last 7 years of motherhood without a video baby monitor. No, this is not an unnecessary “luxury”. A big, expensive stroller is an unnecessary item that everyone registers for and then barely ever uses. A video baby monitor is something you will use everyday if you have one!
I’m excited to introduce you to Levana, a brand of high-tech, stylish and reliable baby video monitors that give you the freedom to do more knowing your child is safe.
Right now, I’m sitting at my desk, in my office, on the main floor of our house while my children are upstairs playing in their bedrooms.
No, I’m not neglecting my kids! I have a Levana Baby Monitor in each of their bedrooms that I can easily switch between with one click, to see what they are doing, hear everything that is going on and I can even push the microphone button and talk to them when necessary.
Having a baby monitor in each of my children’s bedrooms gives me the freedom to work from home, get stuff done and know that my kids are safe playing in their rooms. This gives multi tasking a whole new meaning! Having a video baby monitoring system is absolutely essential to my day to day functioning now that I have three children. I only wish I had bought video baby monitors years ago!!!!
- Many features other video baby monitors don’t have (recording, removable micro sd card, ability to take pictures and video, video playback, multi display between up to 4 cameras, auto switching between cameras, and a built in music feature.)
- Excellent night vision is very good for a baby monitor, able to see entire un-lit room, in detail.
- Microphone is more responsive then other similar baby monitors.
- You have to press the panning button before using the toggle switch to pan the room.
- The magnify button pops out too far and is hard to not click while panning
- The microphone button is a touch button making it too easy to accidentally touch it when holding or moving the which makes unnecessary noise around the baby.
- The light sensor is in a bad spot and the camera often turns to night vision even when the lights are on in the room.
The “cons” of this system can be easily overcome with a little practice and getting familiar with the system. None of the cons I mentioned are a deal breaker by any means and most likely wouldn’t even problematic for most users unless you’ve already gotten used to using a different baby monitoring system. If this is your first system, you’ll be all set and have no issues at all!
Overall, I highly recommend Levana because they are priced affordably for a very high quality, full featured system. This has all the bells and whistles of a more expensive system with additional features I have not seen in other baby monitoring systems.
Levana is a pioneer for high-tech monitors. They launched their first-ever wireless handheld baby video monitor in 2002 and exclusively manufacture only baby monitors, which of course allows them to focus on perfecting their products, so you know you are getting the best.
Levana cares what moms want in a baby monitoring system so they make sure to include state-of-the-art features like invisible LEDs, ClearVu digital wireless technology (proprietary name for secure digital – other monitors can be hacked), high frame rate and crisp, hi-res 4.3″ LCD screens. You will also appreciate the ridiculously long-lasting battery life that literally lasts for days!
Best of all, Levana’s Keera Video Monitor is $50 off for the entire month of November only!!! Get this full featured system for ONLY $179.99 ($50 off the regular price of $219.99)
Enter To Win!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Levana. The opinions and text are all mine.