A healthy skincare routine is necessary for all of us, but it can be a challenging task to maintain the skin, for a myriad of reasons. One of the primary reasons is the lack of healthy products, or should we say paraben-free products. Paraben is a chemical that is used as a preservative in skincare products.
Though it increases the longevity of the skincare product, the use of paraben leads to several side effects. Therefore, if you aim to keep your skin healthy, you need to avoid products that have paraben in them.
Now, choosing products without paraben is a whole other task, which is filled with boredom. So, why not make some paraben-free products like CC cream on your own? It will not only be cost-effective but also natural. If you are with us on this mission, here is a comprehensive article that highlights the steps to make some of the most crucial skincare products at home.
But what about your skincare routine? Can it be Paraben free?
Don’t worry! Read ahead for a classy surprise!
Best Methods to Produce Supreme Paraben-free Skincare Products at Home!
Well, if you want to use your Skincare products and ensure they are paraben-free, you can make them at home. These products will be all-natural and will stay for long.
Make Your Oil Cleanser
The oil cleanser is an important skincare product, even if you have oily skin. However, before you go for the oil cleanser, treat your face with a water splash. This opens up the skin’s pores to allow easy cleaning of the trapped dirt.
Further, oil cleansing is the second stage that cleans the grime off the skin. The oil produced by the glands is also cleared.
Now, let’s tell you how to make the oil cleanser!
- Mix four parts of carrier oil with one part of castor oil.
- Take hemp oil and mix it with the obtained mixture.
- Spray it and wipe it from the skin with cotton.
Wash Your Face With Home-made Cleansing Foam
The foaming cleanser acts as a double cleaning process, removing any residual dirt on the skin left from oil cleansing. To make the cleansing foam at home, you require seven ingredients. Here is the process:
- Take water in a jar and mix these ingredients – 1 cup filtered water, 2 tbsp honey, 5 tsp jojoba oil, ½ cup of liquid castile soap, neroli essential oil (12 drops), rosemary essential oil (10 drops), and tea tree oil (7 drops).
- Put the obtained mixture into the dispenser.
- Spray two pumps on the skin and rub.
Note: Use it in a month as that’s its shelf life.
DIY Exfoliation Cleanser
The next product you can make at home is the exfoliation cleanser. The cleanser allows you to get rid of all the skin cells. Follow the process to make an exfoliation cleanser at home.
- Take two tablespoons of coconut oil with four tablespoons of sugar and mix them.
- Store this mix in a bowl.
- Rub some amount on your face and neck in a circular motion.
- After around 20 minutes, wash the face with warm water.
The toner’s job is to restore the skin’s pH balance. You can make your paraben-free toner at home by combining ½ cup of aloe vera with ½ cup of rose water. After this, apply it to your clean skin to see the results.
Mix Foundation With Powder For Home-based CC Cream
CC Cream stands for “Color Correcting Cream.” It is a type of makeup product that provides coverage and correction to the skin while also providing skincare benefits such as SPF protection and hydration.
- Take one and a half spoon of talcum powder in one bowl and add 2 tablespoons of moisturizer to it. Mix it well.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of foundation to the mixture and mix again.
- Apply it on your skin.
You can check the CC cream reviews if you want to buy CC cream made from the same process.
Dazzle Like a Diva With DIY Face Mist
Keeping your face hydrated ensures a dazzling glow. Hence, you need to do it daily. If you want to make a face mist, here are the steps.
- Blend a peeled cucumber in a blender to make a puree. Strain the puree through a muslin cloth to filter the pulp.
- Put the obtained extract in a bowl and add aloe vera, rosewater, and lemon juice. Mix all of them well and put the mixture in a spray bottle.
- Spray it on your face and let the mist dry naturally, moisturizing it.
So, these are some skincare products you can make at home. Use them in the right order to ensure the perfect result.
Your skincare routine should energize your skin. Hence, it is vital to take the right products for it. Moreover, in this situation, it is better to use natural homemade products than those available on the market.
If you want to purchase paraben-free skincare products, explore and research about all the brands.