Beachy waves never go out of fashion. They are pretty easy to get and give you a relaxed laidback look that is especially cool for summertime. We’ll share some tips with you on getting gorgeous beachy waves. A curling iron, hair rollers or texturizing sprays can make your hair wavy. Test them all to find out which one suits you perfectly.
A hair dryer is one of the easiest ways to make light, beachy waves. The key to salon-level hair is the best hair dryer. Check out Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer, Revlon 360 Surround Dryer or Bio Ionic GoldPro Dryer which are highly recommended by beauty experts.
- Apply some styling mousse to wet clean hair and slightly crumple it with your hands along the entire length. Apply heat protection spray Wella DRY Thermal Image for reliable fixation of curls, Heat protection lotion Londa VOLUMATION for adding volume or Velvet cream Schwarzkopf Osis + for creating curls.
- Fix the natural waves with a conical barrel or a diffuser. Dry your hair thoroughly from the roots, and in 15 minutes you will receive trendy styling with a careless effect.
If you want to air dry it, L’Oreal has some amazing hair products that work great to get the same look!
Beachy waves are easy to create with curling irons. CHI flat irons are really helpful in terms of functionality and heating speed. Advanced ceramic technology protects hair from overheating and does not damage it. We would recommend BabylissPro Nano Titanium-Plated iron, G2 Ceramic and Titanium iron or PRO G2 Digital Infused flat iron.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Separate your hair into medium strands.
- Place the iron perpendicular to the head close to the roots.
- Hold the tip of the strand, rotate the styler 180 degrees and gently slide it down 2-3 centimeters. Then rotate the iron again 180 degrees, but in a different direction. With such movements in one and the other directions, move the styler to the end of the strand.
- Do the same with each strand.
- Fix the result with a spray.
You can also use a makeup mirror to see each curl perfectly. How to choose the best makeup mirror with LED lights? Have a look at KEDSUM LED, Jerdon Tri-Fold Two-Sided LED Mirror or Absolutely Lush Lighted Makeup Mirror which provide better lighting without yellowness and shadows.
If you want to make large curls in the style of Hollywood stars, use hair rollers of the larger diameter, from 3 cm and more. The smaller the diameter, the smaller the wave.
Your beachy waves will look more natural if you use flexible hair roller. To do this, blow dry your hair but leave it a bit wet. Curl your hair with thick strands, creating different shapes and curves. Twist the rollers in different directions to give the effect of negligence and remove them when the hair is completely dry. After removing the hair rollers, bend your head and slightly mess up the resulting curls.
Texturizing sprays is the most delicate method for forming soft, beachy waves. They are applied before styling and aren’t visible on the strands after drying. If you don’t like hot styling, try these products to create beachy waves: just apply them to wet hair, form your hairstyle and enjoy amazing look. Killer Curls by Kevin Murphy is a styling care for making curls and eliminating the frizzy effect. This spray will help you to emphasize each curl and make it shiny. By Curl Elevator Cream by Framesi allows you to create radiant, well-groomed and beautiful curls. The cream has an antistatic effect, facilitates combing and protects your hair. Twirl Around by Paul Mitchell is a moisturizer and smoothing gel to create soft curls. Its light texture moisturizes your hair, permanently fixing their perfect shape.
Making beachy waves is a simple process. All you need is just a little practice and good beauty products. Stay with us and we’ll tell you about the secrets of professionals and show you how to create a fascinating image at home.