The last thing I want to do in the middle of summer is fix my hair. Normally I have to pick between looking good or convenience and I always end up picking convenience which translates to a ponytail or messy bun. Now I don’t have to choose between looking good and staying cool with these on-trend, low-maintenance updos from L’Oréal Paris Celebrity Hairstylist, Mara Roszak. She has clients like Brie Larson, Cara Delevingne, and Emma Stone, so you know she’s good! ) shares how you can shake up your summer hairdo game with only minimal effort (and no hot tools) required.
Mara shares how to shake things up this summer with 2 easy hairdos that require minimal effort and best of all, no hot tools!
THE TOUSLED PONY
- On damp hair (about 70% dry) apply enough L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Air Dry It Ruffled Body Mousse ($4.99) to fill one palm of your hand.
- Scrunch the mousse into hair, starting from the ends and working your way up. Air dry or use a diffuser in a blow dryer to build volume and wave.
- Flip your head upside down, spritzing L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Air Dry It Wave Swept Spray ($4.99) all over.
- Finish with a hair flip back and pull waves high into a classic high pony, just below the crown of the head. Loosen hair at the crown and just around your face for a bit of added volume.
THE DOUBLE BUN UPDO
- Apply a quarter size of L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Air Dry It Undone Style Cream ($4.99) to mid-lengths of hair.
- For maximum texture, follow with a spritz of L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Air Dry It Wave Swept Spray ($4.99) all over. Flip your head over and back a few times to dry naturally.
- Separate hair into two sections, top and bottom, by drawing a line horizontally across the back of the head from tip of your ear across. Using the bottom section, wrap a tight bun and secure with bobby pins, pinning as you wrap.
- Repeat with the top section, just above the lower bun, and pin so they almost form one.
I’m really loving all 3 of these Air Dry It products from L’Oreal and it’s made getting ready AND looking good possible for me, even with a 4-month-old baby! These styling products are a great option for busy moms, no matter what time of year it is. You can grab all 3 of these L’Oreal products at your local Target for under $5 each!
Shop The Post