Brazilian IPL is the secret when women receive compliments on their creamy, butter-soft skins.It seemed unfair when we had to subject our tender, gorgeous, and supple skins to harsh methods to remove unwanted hair before convenient methods emerged.
Surely, there could be a much better and less damaging way to do it? Yes, now there is, and we call it the Brazilian IPL hair removal treatment at home. For years, women have opted for Brazilian hair removal processes. They generally relied on waxes, razor electrolysis, depilatory creams, and epilators in the earlier days. Now, Brazilian hair removal typically refers to IPL treatment.
What Is Brazilian IPL?
IPLstands for Intense Pulsed Light. Although it is wrong to classify it as a laser hair removal treatment, IPL also uses light energy to remove unwanted hair from parts of your body and face.
IPL, too, underwent a series of clinical trials with resounding success and is now as famous as laser for hair removal treatments. It employs the best technology to render safe, comfortable, and effective services for users at home. You can now find a large variety of Brazilian IPL devices that promise long-term and cost-friendly professional hair removal right at home.
If you seek a protocol comparison, then IPL is similar to laser in this regard. You will need to undergo at least six to eight treatment sessions at home, each with an interval of four to six weeks. Only then will you begin to see a significant reduction in the growth of hair.
With incredible innovations as always in technology, many IPL devices are available in the stores for your personal use. You may find the purchase of a device somewhat pricey initially, but the effectiveness and cost-efficiency will be incredible and greater than salon treatments in the long run.
With that said, here are some tips to help treat you to Brazilian IPL hair removal sessions at home:
- Caffeine tends to make certain skin types even more sensitive after use. Avoid consuming or using any caffeinated products before your IPL session at home.
- IPL treatments are slightly discomforting, so you may take a mild pain killer before the treatment if you have particularly low pain tolerance.
- If you plan to shave for an effective and safe result, we recommend shaving a day or night before you use the device and not on the same day.
- Also, do not exfoliate the area you plan to treat with the IPL hair removal device.
- Once you have completed the treatment, do not use any shaving products or scented creams on that area.
Brazilian IPL treatments at home are a safe alternative to the salon and clinic treatments. There is not much difference in the results’ effectiveness and a further minimized risk of infections. The home treatments ensure you save precious time and money compared to professional treatment sessions.
Users worldwide claimed to have experienced satisfactory and long-lasting results with their IPL device at home. You can opt for this method, too, as all devices are scientifically tested and proven to remove unwanted hair safely.