Source: Better Homes and Gardens
Makes: 18 snowmen
Prep: 30 minutes
Bake: 8 to 10 minutes
Rating: 5 stars
* 1 18-ounce roll refrigerated choc. chip, sugar, or peanut butter cookie dough
* 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
* Miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
1. Cut cookie dough into 18 equal pieces. Divide each dough piece into 3 balls: one large (about 1-1/4 inches in diameter), one medium (about 1 inch in diameter), and one small (about 3/4 inch in diameter). Assemble each set of balls 1/4 inch apart in a snowman shape on an ungreased cookie sheet, placing the largest balls 2 inches apart so the snowmen don?t bake together.
2. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool.
3. For glaze, in a small mixing bowl stir together powdered sugar, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon of the milk. Stir in additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, to make glaze of drizzling consistency. Spoon glaze over snowmen. Decorate as desired with gumdrops and/or chocolate pieces. Makes 18 snowmen.