There’s a game of fashionista tag running wild in the blogosphere! I’m usually a private person and shy about revealing personal things about myself online, but I love reading others – LOL. So in the name of “good karma” as Stiletto Jungle says, I’ll relent.
I’ve been tagged by not one, but two lovely blogettes: Stiletto Jungle and Shopalicious. The rules for this little game of tag? Each player starts with 7 random facts/ habits about him or herself. People who are tagged need to then report this fact on their blog along with their 7 things, as well as these rules. They then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
1) After I graduated college, I worked as a Fashion Designer in New York City for about 9 years, then I changed careers.
2) I’m still very much into clothes and fashion even though I don’t work in the “industry” any more.
3) Black is my first and foremost favorite color. I have tons of black in my wardrobe.
4) Originally, I am a native New Yorker (born and raised).
5) I’m married, in my mid 40’s and my husband and I stay young by taking martial arts classes.
6) I love reading fashion magazines and subscribe to a bunch of them.
7) I don’t really like avant garde, fancy-shmancy, weird runway fashion. I much prefer clothes that real, everyday working OR stay-at-home people can wear, which is what I used to design anyway.
Have a great day everyone !