You don’t have to have long hair to rock beachy waves. A short bob can be easily styled into this fun summer hairdo with the Perfectly (un)Done Collection from Tresemme.
Here’s what you need to get the perfect Beachy Waves this summer…
- Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Silicone-Free Shampoo & Conditioner
- Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray
- Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hairspray
- Clipless Curling Iron or Flat Iron (optional)
How To Get The Look
- First, wash and condition hair with Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Silicone-Free Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Gently towel dry hair by squeezing your hair with the towel rather than ringing it out. You want your hair slightly damp to style beach waves.
- Grab small sections of hair, twist them up as tight as you can, spray with Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray and then secure the twisted chunk of hair on the top of your head with a bobby pin or hair clip. Repeat with as much hair as possible, concentrating on the crown of your head. The underside is less important.
- Lightly mist your entire head with Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hairspray and let it sit and marinate. Let it grow whiskers. The longer you let it sit up there, the better!
- After an undetermined amount of time, (once your hair is dry) let your hair down, shake it out, tousle it with your fingers gently and voila! You’re done!
If you want more defined curls, use a clipless curling iron to make soft curls around your face. Do this to 6-8 pieces, just from the crown of your head, ignoring the under layers. For a more casual look, flat iron ends for a true cali-beachy feel.
Now you are a total beach babe! Love your look, rock it hard and enjoy the sun! Fall will be here before you know it.
Visit TRESemmé at Walmart to find out if you should try Hollywood Waves, Boho Waves, or Beachy Waves – or you can unleash your inner stylist and try them all!
* This editorial was sponsored by Lunchbox.