The first day of school poses mixed emotions for students. Some are excited to see their friends while others hate the idea of bidding adieu to vacation. But one thing that gets you get back on school track is when you get new clothes and stuff on your first day. How about flaunting your new gladiator sandals with heels while walking on those curve-hugging boyfriend denim jeans? We know you’ll love every piece and all of them are just under $120! Not sure that’s possible? Check these out!
1. Breckelle’s Robin-21 Buckle T Strap Sandals. Walking in heels certainly gives a boost of confidence in every woman. When you’re in school though, you only need to rise a few inches so you can walk comfortably from one room to another. Wear this Breckelle’s T strap gladiator sandals with chunky heels of 2.5 inches. Pair with shorts, jeans or dress and you’ll look strikingly feminine in an instant ($22.60).
2. Shredded Denim Boyfriend Jeans. Nothing beats a pair of jeans if you’re going through the entire day at school. While comfort is of utmost concern, it’s also great to feel sexy in a pair of jeans. To have some variety, instead of your usual skinny pants, try this pair of boyfriend jeans with shredded design. They’re ripped in front, making a really great detail. Fold the cuffs a few inches above your ankle to show off your gladiators ($32.50).
3. Cross Stitched Boho Tunic Top. You don’t want to get in trouble at school on your first day, do you? Avoid wearing something revealing for the meantime and instead, make a positive lasting impressions on your instructors. This cross stitched boho tunic top is certainly a piece that shows your feminine side while looking sexy without trying too hard. It has a bib neckline, V cut out back and a relaxed drawstring waist – comfy and chic at its finest! You can even wear this with shorts on a normal day ($25.20).
4. Nautical Anchor Bracelet. Add another shade of blue to your outfit with this nautical anchor bracelet. Be remind of the relaxing feel of the ocean breeze as you remember how lucky you are to have sailed across the seas – well, even for just half an hour. A metallic anchor charm is added to this cute accessory ($6.93).
5. Reversible Leatherette Tote. When you’re back in school, you should also get a new handbag! Choose one that’s roomy enough to put your notebook, iPad, pens, water bottle, maybe a couple of mints and your beauty essentials. This reversible leatherette tote bag is a perfect find. It’s like having two bags at once. Just flip it over and use a “different” bag the next day ($28.20).
6. Contrast Rim Graphic Temples Sunglasses in Blue. Make a posh entrance to school by wearing these hipster-inspired sunglasses. Perfect match to your boho tunic top, the arms arms have geometric printed temples that are definite head-turners ($4).
Make your way to school looking pretty fabulous. Get all these affordable and fashionable finds at MakeMeChic.com!