This spring, wear this gorgeous “Pink Punch” look from CoverGirl (created by P&G Beauty Global Creative Design Director Pat McGrath,) and you’ll be sure to turn heads.
1. First, use a makeup sponge or foundation brush to apply a bit of CoverGirl TruBlend Liquid Makeup Foundation ($9.59,) beginning at the center of your face and moving upwards towards the hairline. Make sure to blend well!
2. Set your foundation with a light dusting of CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder ($7.79)
1. For eyes, the look remains bold yet neutral. Start by applying CoverGirl Intense ShadowBlast Eyeshadow in Brown Bling ($7.99) to the center of your lid. Using your finger, blend the color thoroughly as you approach your browline.
2. Skip liner on the top lids, but line the lower lashline with CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Black Fire ($8.79.) To get the most precise and defined line, start lining at the inner corner and work outwards.
1. For the finishing touch, use CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick in Pucker ($7.99.) Apply the creamy shade to your entire pout, then add just a dab of the shimmer side the center of your lips. Blend the shimmer outwards and voila – instant perfection.
All of these products are available at Drugstore.com, and can help you get this gorgeous “Pink Punch” look for yourself. Will you be trying out this new face for spring?