Get ready to enjoy some holiday drinks! We invite you to get cozy with an original drink recipe of ours that features Crave Chocolate Mint Liqueur!
Mint Chocolate Swirly Martini
Original Recipe Copyright © 2012 Fashionable Media
- 11/2 shots Crave Chocolate Mint Liqueur
- 2 Tbsp Baking Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 oz Milk
- Drizzle Heavy Cream
- Mint Leaf Sprig (garnish)
Whisk all ingredients together except heavy cream and mint leaf. (Optional – shake and mix in cocktail shaker over 3-6 ice cubes) Poor into martini glass, slowly pour in cream, swirl with a toothpick and garnish with mint leaf.
Check out more recipes here.
Crave is available in three unexpected flavors; Chocolate Cherry (sweet), Chocolate Mint (cool) and Chocolate Chili (spicy) and will retail for $17.99 (750ml).
Each one balances chocolate and natural flavors for a truly decadent cocktail experience and can be served straight or mixed into a cocktail like our Mint Mocha Martini, Grown-Up Chili Hot Chocolate or Boozy Cherry Chocolate Milk. It’s the perfect spirit to add to your next get-together with friends or even enjoy by yourself on a cool winter night!
More info at www.dekuyperusa.com
* The product for this review was provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.