“A very rich and creamy version of macaroni and cheese. This can be made any time of the year. Your whole family is sure to love it.”
Source: All Recipes.com
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Ready In: 1 Hour
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
* 9 tablespoons butter
* 1/2 cup shredded Muenster cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
* 8 ounces cubed processed cheese food
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain well and return to cooking pot.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 8 tablespoons butter; stir into the macaroni.
3. In a large bowl, combine the Muenster cheese, mild and sharp Cheddar cheeses, and Monterey Jack cheese; mix well.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Add the half and half, 1 1/2 cups of cheese mixture, cubed processed cheese food, and eggs to macaroni; mix together and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a lightly greased deep 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese mixture and 1 tablespoon of butter.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbling around the edges; serve.
Comment here and let us know how it came out!