Here I have compiled a list of ten fashion/makeup related products that I DO NOT recommend!
1. Jergen’s Lotion – If you have sensitive skin, Jergen’s is like poison ivy! Stay away!
2. Secret Platinum Clear Gel – Doesn’t stop sweat or odor and leaves white marks on clothes.
3. Cover Girl Incredifull Lipstick – I love CG, but this lipstick does not do what they say it does!
4. Mary-Kate & Ashley Eyeshadow – Creases up and disapears in about 10 minutes. Don’t bother!
5. Ocean Potion Ever Glow – Leaves your skin splotchy, sticky, and smelling terrible!
6. Vasserette – Bras and panties stretch out after only one wear. They last a total of about 5 washings.
7. Suave Shampoo and Conditioners – If you have sensitive skin like mine, it can cause acne breakouts on face and back.
8. Revlon Nail Polish – Any and all. It’s only good the first time you use it. After that it’s too thick to spread, takes a long time to dry, and chips and crack after only a few hours.
9. Almay Liquid Foundation – Unless they have improved their products in the past year, I don’t recommend them. I have tried their products several times over the years, and didn’t like any of their foundations.
10. Lip Smackers, Bonnibell, Chapstick, Avon, or other brands of chaptick. They only make your lips more chapped. However, I do recommend Burt’s Bees and Blistex!