Darphin introduces a return to comfort for sensitive skin with the Intral Collection, an ultra-gentle range of products featuring aromatic formulas with a delicious cocktail of plant extracts.
The Intral Collection has been specially designed for sensitive skin and is tailor-made with triple action:
- To alleviate reactions of intolerance and protect the skin.
- To reduce the appearance of redness.
- To reconstitute the hydrolipidic film and help to repair irritated skin.
- Calm Complex™ – an exclusive combination of 5 active ingredients developed by Darphin. This proprietary complex features a unique, ultra-calming combination of Chamomile, Polysaccharides, Hawthorn, Peony and Panthenol.
- Glycosaminoglycanes – Inhibits the activity of the enzymes responsible for collagen destruction and preserves the integrity of the blood capillaries.
- Bisabolol – Obtained from Essential Oil of Candeia (a Brazilian wood), has soothing properties.
- Bran Extract – Repairs and strengthens the cutaneous barrier through its content of Omega 6.
- Resveratrol – An anti-irritant and an anti-oxidant.
Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum – $110
This serum soothes and softens the skin with its powerful, fast-acting concentrate that reduces the appearance of redness.
Intral Soothing Cream – $90
Free of perfume and color will moisturize, soften and strengthen intolerant skin while helping to protect the skin from external aggressions.
Intral Redness Relief Recovery Cream – $90
Visibly reducing the appearance of redness and immediately concealing it with the cream’s natural, light green color derived from mica extract, Intral Redness Relief Recovery Cream moisturizes and softens the skin.
Intral Redness Relief Recovery Balm – $90
Reducing redness while helping to repair and strengthen the skin’s natural barrier, this balm helps sensitive skin to improve its defense against irritant agents and external aggressions.
I tried a tiny little sample of the Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum and found that it actually works pretty well. I mean, it doesn’t replace concealer, but it did noticeably lighten the redness in my cheeks to a light pink. I ended up looking like I just had pale blush on. The products smelled nice, applied easy, and overall, I liked it.
Neiman Marcus stores, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue NY,
Beauty.com and select spas and boutiques nationwide.