Busy Mom Beauty Essentials
(that suck to run out of!)
I’m sure every mom has her own list of beauty essentials she would never want to run out of… But two things are probably universally sucktastic to go without – hair elastics and menstrual protection products! Can’t leave home without them. I would say every mom has them in her purse or diaper bag at all times, am I right ladies?!
If you aren’t already hooked on Goody hair elastics or you haven’t tried them yet, now is your chance! You can get FREE Goody hair elastics when you buy U by Kotex products at Target. Only at Target! Just grab your cell phone and text ‘KOTEX’ to ‘TARGET’ (827438) to get your coupon!
My everyday “mommy-do” is a loose messy bun, held up with Goody hair elastics, headband and a hairstick. Yes, I still use hairsticks and if You didn’t grow up in the 90’s you probably don’t even know what a hairstick is! I bought my first one when I was a teenager and I got hooked. Super moms needn’t be bothered with #hair whilst running after toddlers and scrubbing poop off the walls. Unless I’m leaving my yard, this is my usual up-do…
What do you think of my #UbyKgoody “momdo” courtesy of #UbyKotex?
I personally prefer Goody hair elastics over any other elastics because the last longer, have the right amount of stretch for my hair, don’t cause breakage and are actually strong enough to hold up my 2lb mop of hair.
How I Do It:
- : Finger comb your hair, slowly pulling it back into a low ponytail.
- : Grab a Goody hair elastic and pull ponytail through half way
- : Twist the remaining portion of the hair elastic and wrap around the half pulled through ponytail bun.
- : Weave hair stick through bun horizontally
- : Wrap an additional hair elastic around the finished bun and hair stick
- : Spray any fly-aways with a light weight hairspray and secure bangs with bobby pins
- : Complete your look with a Goody elastic headband!
What’s your everyday hair-do?
This post is sponsored by U by Kotex and Style Coalition.