If you are looking for Bio Seaweed Gel Application Tips & Tricks, you’ve come to the right place!
First off, I have to tell you that Bio Seaweed Gel is hands down, my favorite gel polish on the planet. I’ve tried numerous other brands that all left me disappointed either in the application or the staying power. Not only does Bio Seaweed Gel last the longest, but it’s the healthiest gel polish you will find available on the market. You really can’t go wrong with Bio Seaweed Gel.
I’ve been wearing primarily Bio Seaweed Gel Polish for over a year, so I’ve experimented with different application methods, drying methods, and more trying to discover the perfect application that makes it last the longest. Below, I’ve put together a list of my Bio Seaweed Gel Application Tips & Tricks so you can get the perfect application too!
Bio Seaweed Gel Application Tips & Tricks
1. I start by filing my nails and gently buffing the surface with a very fine file to be sure I don’t have any loose edges or peeling nail bed or residue from my last manicure.
2. I then wash my hands with a foaming soap like Softsoap Pure Foaming Handsoap to cleanse my skin and nails of dirt, oils, etc that might affect how well the polish adheres to my nails. I like to use Softsoap Pure Foaming Hand Soap because it’s simple formula is dye free, alcohol free, has 100% natural fragrance, and effectively cleans my skin and nails to make sure nothing gets in the way of my manicure!
3. I make sure my hands are completely and totally dry. Ideally, I sit out in the sunshine for a few moments to let my hands dry that way since a towel can leave behind lint.
4. I select the color(s) I intend to use and plug in my U-LIGHT Mini 9W LED/UV Light.
5. I apply 1 very thin coat of one of my favorite Unity All-in-One Colors like Snow White (pictured above). Please note that it is best to apply multiple THIN coats of gel polish rather than 1 or 2 thick coats. You will find it lasts much longer and is much less likely to chip or peel off like a sticker.
SIDE NOTE: I personally prefer Bio Seaweed Gel’s UNITY All-In-One Colour Gel Polish over their 3STEP Colour Gel Polish because you don’t need a base coat or a top coat, plus I find they seem to last 2-3 days longer than the 3 Step Colours in my personal experience.*
6. I personally like to complete one entire hand before moving on to the next hand, unlike when I polish my nails with regular nail lacquer. I apply 1 thin coat of polish to my 4 fingers on my left hand, then cure them under the lamp for 30 seconds. I then polish my thumb on that same hand and cure that under the lamp for 30 seconds. I repeat that process 2 more times, in that order, before moving to my right hand.
7. Once both hands have 2-3 very thin coats of UNITY All-In-One Colour Gel Polish on all 10 fingers, I like to apply 1 thin coat of No-Wipe Top Gel Polish, although it is not necessary.
8. Once I am completely finished with my manicure, I moisturize my hands (and feet!) with Aixallia Olive and Rose Hydrating Hand Cream.
You can follow the same application steps for your toes too, although I can easily fit all 5 of my toes under the lamp to cure at once so the drying time doesn’t take me as long as it does when I do my fingers.
The great thing about Bio Seaweed Gel is that it can CURE IN NATURAL SUNLIGHT! You don’t actually need a LED or UV lamp to cure their gels. Just polish your nails indoors, out of the direct sunlight, then walk outside and let your nails cure in the sun. I find that bright, direct sunlight works best for this and it cures just as hard and as quickly as it does with the lamp. It also takes less time for me since I can’t seem to fit my 4 fingers AND my thumb under the lamp at the same time.
when you CLICK HERE!
I hope you have found my Bio Seaweed Gel Application Tips & Tricks helpful! I find that by following the steps I listed above, I can get at least 12-18 days of wear. Seriously, this gel polish lasts so long that it stays put and looks great until you are sick and tired of the color and can’t wait to change to the next beautiful color!
Their new Carnival Collection is aaaaaahmazing! As soon as the collection became available, I purchased Fun House and Tea Cups.
Aren’t those colors just delicious and so summery? Which one is your favorite? I bet you can’t choose just one!
Warning: Bio Seaweed Gel’s wide range of amazingly rich colors and amazing staying power
will undoubtedly make you addicted to their nail polish and unable to enjoy regular nail lacquer ever again.
You’ve been warned!
Disclaimer: The Bio Seaweed Gel Application Tips & Tricks, opinions and recomendations on application contained within this post are my OWN and not that of Bio Seaweed Gel. I did receive my first bottle of Bio Seaweed Gel Polish free of charge in exchange for a review, but I have since purchased over 25 bottles of Bio Seaweed Gel on my own volition because I love their product. I have not been compensated for writing this post! I only write about products I personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired. This post contains some affiliate links and we may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.