This summer skincare post is sponsored by Aixallia as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review; however, all opinions are my own.
Summer is finally here! Don’t you think it’s time you make some changes to your summer skincare routine? I found a new skincare brand with amazing, organic products that will leave your skin feeling pampered, fresh, and best of all, chemical free.
There are so many hidden chemicals in our skincare products nowadays, that even if they are labeled “natural”, you still have to be careful to read the ingredients. I’ll be the first to admit that there are many drugstore beauty and skincare brands that I love, but I am slowly changing all my beauty products over to natural or organic ones, just to be safe!
That’s why I am really excited about Aixallia, a new French skincare brand that offers beauty and skin care products that are made with proprietary ultra-pure water to eliminate all impurities and formulated with locally harvested, organic French Mediterranean botanicals. All of their products are ECOCERT French organic certified too.
I’m currently testing out the new line of Aixallia products, including:
- Rose and Argan Revitalizing Eye Cream $45 for 0.5 oz (With shea butter, organ oil, rose water, apricot kernel oil)
- Green Tea Protective Day Cream $48 for 1.7 oz (With olive oil, vitamin E, rose water, green tea)
- Lavender Soothing Night Cream $52 for 1.7 oz (With lavender water, sea heather)
- Olive and Rose Hydrating Hand Cream $20 for 1.7 oz (With olive oil, shea butter, beeswax, floral rose)
- Rose and Almond Hydrating Body Lotion $28 for 6.8 oz (With amino acids, Vitamins A, D, E, K, almond oil, Provencal honey, floral rose water)
- Make-Up Remover $28 for 5.1 oz (With floral cornflower water, plant extracts, mallow extract, red vine and blueberry organic floral waters)
- Coconut and Calendula Exfoliating Shower Gel $16 for 6.8 oz (fine coconut powder, calendula extracts)
I’m really excited about Aixallia because their line of products are really unique and intriguing. They are actually doing something different that I haven’t seen before, by combining scientifically ultra-pure water with the gentlest, most natural botanicals and organic essential oils from France.
I always try to avoid artificial perfumes in all of my skincare products because of my asthma and my son’s allergies. What I love about Aixallia is that the scent in all their skincare products are from essential oils, not chemicals! So instead of an artificial smell, you are left with a pleasantly, subtle, natural scent that almost everyone will love.
Now that I am in my 30’s, I want to take extra care to only put the best on my skin. With Aixallia’s natural formulas, I know I’m doing just that. For the last 2 weeks, I’ve replaced all of my usual summer skincare products with Aixallia and I’m loving it!
My Summer Skincare Routine:
- I wash my face with a gentle cleanser, pat dry and apply a thin layer of Aixallia Green Tea Protective Day Cream.
- Then I apply my favorite tinted moisturizer (Derma E BB Cream) and the rest of my makeup (Urban Decay ya’ll!)
- After the day is done, I wash it all away with Aixallia makeup remover. (This stuff is aaaahmazing!)
- In the shower, I’ve been enjoying the Aixallia coconut and calendula exfoliating shower gel.
- When I get out, I apply the Aixallia rose and almond hydrating body lotion all over my body. (Smells SO good!)
- Then I apply the lavender soothing night cream on my face and neck followed by the rose and argan revitalizing eye cream around my eyes.
- Before I get into bed, I moisturize my hands and feet with Aixallia Olive and Rose Hydrating Hand Cream. (I think that one is my fav product of all!)
If you are looking for a new summer skincare routine and want to try some amazing, organic skin care products, definitely check out Aixallia! Be sure to use exclusive coupon code BLOG20 to get 20% off your first purchase!
Aixallia is proud to support charitywater.org, a non-profit organization that is bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations, by donating 1% of net product sales revenue!
Connect With Aixallia
www.aixallia.com | Facebook | Twitter
Tell us what YOUR summer skincare routine looks like!
This post is sponsored by Aixallia as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review; however, all opinions are my own.