Weddings are one of the most important decisions of our lives and we want everything to be just perfect, especially the wedding rings. However, there are so many options available in the market that rather than aiding the decision, it often confuses us.
Here are some tips to choose the best wedding ring in your budget.
- Classic Metal bands If you have budget constraints go for the classic gold or platinum wedding bands that are not just simple but spell love just as much. There are many variations available to this one in the market and you can look for many designs and styles for a discounted price.
- Go for stones There is nothing that beats the solitaire rings. You will never hear a woman complain about a solitaire. It is pure, simple and romantic. These may not be particularly affordable, but if you have the pocket then you should explore this option. Another alternative can be sapphire. The unique pink sapphire rings are so feminine and unique that your lady love will not even think of the joys of a solitaire!
- Check online When looking for wedding rings, online may seem like it is taking away the fun of shopping for it. However, online stores will offer a huge spread of display that you can use to see the ongoing prices and styles that are in vogue. There is always a promotion going on online stores that will actually bring down the cost of the ring.
- Get them customized Sometimes couples like to own custom made rings that speaks volumes about the love and their relationship. You can get your personal idiosyncrasies etched on to that ring which will be a memory for a lifetime. There are many stores that can offer great discounts on eccentric designs. So, there is a possibility of designing your own wedding rings for a lesser cost!
- Buy a pair When you are buying wedding rings, go for a pair as they offer greater price discounts. You can choose from gold or platinum or a mix of both. The design of both the rings will be somewhat similar to each other which many couples like.
- Purchase from an eminent jeweler To avoid any last minute surprises on the wedding day, always buy from the ones who know their business and the importance of it fully well. A quality jeweler will not have larger variety but also much better quality to suit your taste and budget. They are also more reliable as they have a reputation to keep.
- Find a wedding ring that matches the engagement ring Women these days like to sport both wedding rings and engagement rings. So select the one that will complement both and look like a set rather than two completely different rings. You can buy a set of engagement and wedding rings together that are designed to complement one another.
- Check the quality of Metal Although common metals for wedding rings are silver, gold, white gold and platinum. However, platinum is far more popular than its ancestors because of its durability and long life. The rings that you choose for the bride or the groom should be able to maintain its quality and life for a long time. Consider getting tungsten wedding bands.
- Don’t leave the rings for the last minute Wedding rings should be the first in priority list when you begin planning a wedding. To mess it up at the last minute can be disastrous on the D-Day. Give your jeweler enough notice for you to get it made and then room for a few days if any changes are required so that on the wedding day, you have the perfect product.
- 10. Get the right size The last thing you want is for the ring to sit loosely on your wedding finger or too tight that it leaves marks. Get the correct size from your jeweller that it fits per perfectly on your ring finger. Don’t go by guess work, let the professional give you the right size.
What tips would you add to this list?