When the The Fashionable Housewife asked me to write a Gift Guide I was thrilled as I love gifting those near and dear to me. Don’t get me wrong I love receiving gifts, too! Gift guides make holiday shopping exceptionally easy and it’s so much fun to spoil those you love! What some may think as a daunting task can become increasingly less difficult when you have the perfect selection of gifts to choose from. After you read this hand selected Gift Guide you can do all your holiday shopping right here in a relaxed stress-free atmosphere…no crowds, no heavy shopping bags and no crazy burnt-out salespeople! I can’t wait to share these sensational stocking stuffers and holiday presents with you! Are you ready???
Let’s take a peek at a few of my favorite picks for the holiday season…
1. I’m absolutely loving Isabelle Grace’s beaded Offerings Bracelet. This stunning set of beaded bracelets features dyed howlite beads in red or turquoise, with gold or silver plated grommets. These totally cool bracelets can be worn as a pair or layered with other bracelets. The more the merrier and tis this season to be merry! These bracelets will definitely compliment any casual look. Pair with everything from jeans and a leather jacket to a skirt and sweater. The Offerings Bracelets are known to possess healing powers which “relieve stress, insomnia, balance calcium levels and strengthening bones.” During holiday shopping time…I’m for anything that relieves stress especially a pair of trendy beaded bracelets. Click here to indulge.
2. The perfect gift for the “fashionably late” fashionista…a delicate Olivia Burton watch! The watches features an oversize or regular face, leather strap and gold trim with an interesting array of faces. We’re having a “hard time” (no pun intended) deciding between the Chrono Detail in Black & Gold, the Chrono Detail in Mink & Rose Gold, The Applied Butterfly in Brown and Rose Gold, the Animal Motif in Multi Butterfly Black and Gold, the Big Dial in Burnt Orange and Gold and the Black is Back (probably my favorite) with the Chrono Detail…just to mention a few. There are so many options and we love options! I personally favor a big face but for those who prefer a smaller face there’s a watch for you. These feminine-inspired watches will go with a multitude of outfits in your wardrobe. Perfect gift for a friend, family member or yourself. I’m thinking of that Black Chrono Watch for me! This gift is both practical and stylish.
3. One of my favorite stocking stuffers are candles from Old Factory Candles. There’s nothing more beautiful and serene on a coffee or dining room table than glowing scented candles. “Happy Holidays” has a themed gift set of three different 2 ounce candles. What better way to say Happy Holiday than with natural soy wax candles featuring a luscious mix of holiday scents…Christmas Tree, Candy Cane and Gingerbread. Ready to relax and softly light up the room with a trio of yummy smelling candles?
4. The best all time stocking stuffer is Burt’s Bees Bounty Gift Set. For years I’ve been using this “tried and true” product on my lips. Nothing’s better especially when your lips are chapped from skiing, sailing, freezing winter nights and more. Burt’s Lip Balm is so soothing and with four tubes in the set you can keep one tube in your handbag, beach-bag, backpack and car. You’ll love the Woven Paper Change Purse these tubes come in. FYI…Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm has been conditioning lips since 1991 and features a hint of peppermint oil which give your lips that special tingle. You’ll never leave home without it.
5. We can’t forget the kiddies and I have the perfect gift….the Hair Fairy Satin Pillow Case.Guaranteed to give your kids a dreamy night sleep. How many kiddies get to close their eyes on a satin pillow case? At bedtime they’ll love putting their little heads on this luxurious pillowcase in either Cloud White, Cotton Candy Pink or Preppy Polka Dot. Is this just for kids??? I might want one! This pillowcase gets even better. It comes with a plush Harriet doll with long blue hair, a white nightgown and her own tangled hair story. The Hair Fairy pillow case helps to prevent tangles. Okay…I’m sold.
6.Your kids (ages 18 months to 4 years) will also love Dean Hacohen’s book…Tuck Me In. Obviously the perfect bedtime tale. Little readers or listeners lift blanket-shaped flaps over baby animals who are ready to be tucked in and each animal is bid good night. In the end…hopefully the kiddies join the animals, get tucked in and go to sleep. The book is creatively adorable and I’m sure your child will be fast asleep as he or she listens to this awesome tale. The best night-time activity for you and your child. You can read this book together countless times. Good night to you!
7. What to get the man in your life? (Duh…that’s a no brainer!) A simple american-made Business Card Case, a KeepSafe RFID Passport Sleeve or a KeepSafe RFID Original Wallet from Allett, the original thin and practical wallet design. Seeing how many men have bulging wallets, a thin nylon wallet is a must-have and most men prefer to carry products made in the USA. Everything about these wallets sounds incredible . I’m thinking if I get my hubby the Passport Sleeve…that may just convince him to book a trip somewhere! (with me, of course) Although, he may prefer carrying around his business cards and Allett’s ultra thin case holds up to fifty cards. Maybe I’ll splurge (which I’ve been know to do) and get him both!
8. Almost on every guys wish list is a Wireless Speaker. After doing all my research Sol Republic makes a super one with fearless sound, an 8 hour battery life, is water & shock resistant, bluetooth pairing and fits in your hand. This powerful little device can go everywhere with you and will fit in your backpack, locker, briefcase or Xmas stocking. The color selection is awesome. I’d choose Ion Green or Horizon Blue but you may dig the Fluoro Red or Navy and there’s still more choices. Click here to buy it.
9. We can’t forget the practical woman on the go. That’s the easiest gift of all…an attractive Baggallini Alfa Laptot Tote. If you’re like me you’re running all over the place lugging your laptop, praying you don’t drop it. Baggallini makes a handsome easy to carry tote in five neutral shades, they’re lightweight and known for their durability. The bag features a removable-adjustable crossbody strap (crossbody bags are a gift to women everywhere…frees up the hands for carrying coffee, chatting on the iphone, gesturing or texting), numerous pockets, padded laptop pocket (protection for your laptop) and interior organization pockets. The bag has almost everything you need even a coin purse. If your hubby needs a hint…tell him to read my gift guide. BTW…Baggallini has so many laptop styles and colors to choose from. I’ve chosen my fave…The Eagle Creek Strictly Business Brief in black. (I always go with boring black!)
Get it on eBags.com for just $69.99 right now! (Reg $99.99!)
10. Okay… I’m not much of a cook but if I were I’d probably want Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer System. Personally, I think it would look totally cool on my kitchen counter. I just love mini stainless appliances. The Magic Bullet seems incredible! It comes with a recipe book and a whole bunch of gadgets. I’m sure even I could learn to make juices and healthy drinks. I’ve heard it’s super powerful (900 watt motor) and has two extractor blades which help to break down food to its most digestable state to improve your health and energy levels. Who knew…the health benefits could be so amazing. This wasn’t on my wish list but probably would be a good idea! Looks easy and fun and I love smoothies. (helps with the calories, too!!!)
Get the Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer System on Amazon.com for $129.
There you have part one of my exciting Gift Guide. Hope you find something here for those special people in your life!