Today, most people want to have lashes that are thicker, fuller, and darker. Fortunately, now we have a way to achieve that: eyelash extensions are the answer to your plea. The procedure includes gluing a synthetic lash to your natural lash to create eyelashes that look longer and fuller, which in turn enhances the shape of your eye. Eyelash extensions are safe to use if applied with proper care and precautions. They typically last for about 6-8 weeks and are available in a wide range of varieties.
They are a semi-permanent alternative to artificial lashes and are considered a better option than eye make-up because of their long life and customizability. After their life span is over, they come off automatically without causing any convenience. It is for all these reasons that eyelash extensions are today’s new trend.
Importance of Having The Right Tools
Make-up is all about perfection, and for that, you need the suited tools. As appealing as eyelash extensions may sound, placing them properly can be a complicated task that requires caution and steadiness. It is an art that might take a lot of time to master but having the right eyelash extension tools can help speed up the process. Owning the ideal pieces of equipment helps make sure that the extensions are rightly attached so as to prevent any damage to your natural lashes.
7 Tools To Make Things Easier
This year, when you think of using eyelash extensions, make sure you have the right tools by your side. Here is a compilation of 7 tools that you need to own for achieving the flawless look using lash extensions –
- A good set of tweezers – It goes without saying that having the best tweezers are the most important thing when it comes to placing eyelash extensions. They are used to attach false lashes to your natural ones. Tweezers can be of different types – pointed, angled, L type, etc., all suited for different purposes. You need to own a set that has all these kinds of tweezers to cater to all your extension needs.
- Lash tools sterilizer – You don’t want to be using infected tools on your eyes. This is why you need a sterilizer that will keep your lash extension tools disinfected and safe to use. You need to make sure your tools are clean and sanitized, more so after the deadly pandemic. This tool is of extreme importance if you are an eyelash extension professional. The sterilizer helps you ensure that you are giving your client’s safety and health a top priority.
- Eyelash tweezer stand – As talked about earlier, tweezers play an indispensable role in placing extensions. Given the importance tweezers hold, it’s only fair to store them properly. Get yourself a stand that can hold your tweezers in an organized manner, so you don’t have to search everywhere the next time you need them. It will also help you keep your tweezers clean.
- Eyelash glue storage container – A lash glue container is a perfect answer to “how do I make my eyelash adhesive last longer.” Eyelash glue needs to be stored in a cool, dry environment for better retention; a lash glue container is custom-made to provide a stable temperature for lash adhesives and helps you keep them for longer.
- Magnifying glasses – Lashes need precision; putting lashes can be a tedious task because of the amount of attention you need to pay to the details. For the same purpose, you need to own a pair of magnifying glasses for eyelash extensions. They help you see the eyelashes up close while working to avoid any mishaps. They are a must-have for the perfect lash look.
- Nano Mister – Eyelashes can take up hours to dry and set. A nano mister considerably reduces this time by speeding up the adhesive’s curing process. The tool sprays a controlled amount of distilled water on the lashes giving moisture that helps the glue cure faster. It can also help reduce eye irritation by limited exposure to the fumes emitted in the air. A nano-mister is an eyelash extra you didn’t know you needed but a tool you should definitely own.
- Eye Pads – Hygiene has uber importance in the process of eyelash extensions. And so does safety. Eye pads are perfect for both those objectives; they are designed to keep your bottom lashes separated from the top lashes to ensure that the tweezers don’t cause any injury to the eye’s sensitive area. They also come in handy in making your under-eye area feel relaxed and comfortable.
It should be noted that this list is not exhaustive, and there are many other things that you need while putting eyelash extensions, some of them being as obvious as quality eyelashes and adhesive.
Eyelash extensions have come to the world’s rescue as the perfect way to enhance one’s fringe and have lashes that are fuller and luscious. But nothing worth having comes easy; placing eyelash extensions is a tedious task that requires hours of hard work and dedicated care. This is where the right tools come into the picture; they exist to make our lives convenient. Nobody can refute the importance experience holds in putting extensions, but tools come helpful in saving hours, easing up the process, and reducing mishaps.
From a lash glue container to nano mister, the above article has listed 7 items that are essentials for anyone who wants to try their hand at putting on eyelash extensions. Make sure you have them at your disposal before you venture on your next eyelash extensions adventure, and you are guaranteed a smooth experience.