1. Water Enhancer (Amazon.com): Rehydrate yourself with a refreshing and tasty Stur All Natural Water Enhancer. It’s available in 5 flavors and the perfect addition to your gym bag or purse!
2. BB Cream ($21.99, walgreens.com) Try Lumene Bright BB Serum for an instant skin pick me up so you can keep that post-gym glow all day long.
4. Dry Shampoo ($5, target.com): Refresh your look and experience lightweight clean hair, even on days you don’t wash with Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo. Natural Tapioca instantly absorbs excess oil. Now, no one will have to know how hard you worked out at the gym.
5. Deodorant ($7, Amazon.com) Just in case your deodorant fails, you might want to have some on hand! Try EO Organic Deodorant for those times when a shower just isn’t on the agenda. The simple, effective, spray on deodorant comes in a variety of scents. Perfect for on the go freshness.
6. Quick Healthy Snack (make it at home!) Make a quick snack at home to eat after your workout like Herbed Pecan Snack Mix. See the recipe below! All you need is fresh pecans, a cereal like Special K and a few spices. And personally, I would make this recipe with coconut oil instead of butter.
- 5 c. cereal (any combination of bite-size wheat, rice or corn squares; shredded wheat cereal; round toasted oat cereal; and crispy corn or rice cereal bites)
- 1½ c. pretzels or chow mein noodles
- 1 cup pecan halves or pieces
- 1/3 c. butter or regular margarine (melted)
- 1 T dried parsley flakes
- 1 t. dried thyme (crushed)
- ½ t. celery salt
- ½ t. onion powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine cereals, pretzels (or chow mein noodles) and pecans in a 13x9x2” baking pan.
- In a bowl, stir melted butter (or margarine) and remaining ingredients together. Pour over cereal mixture, tossing gently until well coated.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Spread in a large shallow pan or on foil to cool before serving.