Now almost every shop, home business, or online store has its own Insta page, where potential buyers can learn about new products, prices and promotions. Of course, this leads to huge competition, because more than 90% of users are subscribed to at least one brand account! Therefore, in the face of growing competition, you should know how to promote a page in IG more functionally and what ways to use it. In this article, we will look at both free promotion options and paid ones, which will help you boost the number of subs much more significantly. These include, for example, targeted advertising, the ability to buy Instagram followers (and whether you should), organizing contests, and advertising from bloggers.
- Use simple free promotion methods. Massfollowing, massliking, of course, are already somewhat outdated, but they can also help you gain a small number of subs if you do everything right. Active actions are the basis for promoting any account. Therefore, at first you can also use activity chats, in which users increase each other’s profile statistics by liking or commenting on publications.
- Make an agreement with bloggers about advertising. Start with bloggers with a small number of viewers who may be interested in your label. It is best to find an influencer with whom you can build a long-term cooperation. An active audience that trusts the blogger can become customers of your store.
- Organize contests. This is a good option to gain a large number of supporters and introduce them to your product. In addition, you can greatly increase the activity of your profile. The most important thing in conducting contests is honesty. Therefore, choose worthy prizes and choose the winners live.
- Enable targeted advertising. Thanks to targeting, you can find people initially interested in your products. Moreover, if you have a shop, then thanks to the advertising settings you will be able to attract potential buyers who are nearby.
- Use the chance to increase the number of subs. Now there are many reliable services that offer to buy real Instagram followers. This method of promotion can greatly boost your account, because profiles with a certain number of subs and likes cause more trust among people. Using such services may or may not work though. You can get real people as subscribers, who will also like, write comments, watch stories and be active on the page. Insta evaluates an active page as interesting, so your publications will more often get to other users in recommendations.
- Create a mask. Your mask should not only be beautiful and beautify users, but also match the theme of your store. It can be a brand logo or an effect that will be associated with your product. If this is not easy for you, then you can use the help of specialists. This requires some costs, but it can promote the account well, because users will immediately go to your store with one click.
Conclusion. As you can see, using Insta is much easier to promote your own fashion brand than without it. To get the maximum effect, it is best to use different ways of promotion, both free and paid. But it is best to choose those that will help you free up time as much as possible for other more important tasks of developing your own brand.