Who says you can’t pull off a new and vibrant look despite your age? Looking ten years younger has never been any easier. The rule is as simple as looking youthful, radiant, and full of life.
As the saying goes, ‘there is beauty in simplicity, but the point in looking younger accentuates the new focus of making that simplicity element ‘significant.’
It all revolves around the usual lifestyle routines and habits. It is nothing outside the ordinary; only you have to creatively add a new twist to the usual things to make it exciting.
There are various aspects to pay close attention to achieve the younger look. Among the significant elements that largely contribute to general beauty and remarkable appearances are your hair, clothes, skin, makeup, and accessories.
In terms of clothes, you don’t have to stress anymore about feeling like you have nothing to wear, even with a loaded wardrobe and fancy collections. All you need to learn is a couple of fashion hacks.
If you are done with the same old and boring fashion styles and wish for a more youthful look, then shaking things up a little will earn you the desired results. Dressing well is proven to increase your performance and eventually boost your confidence.
Your Fashion Routine
Here are some fashion hacks to help you look younger:
– Blending the latest trends with essential elements.
We mean the simple outfit such as a plain dress, jeans, cardigan, or sneakers that don’t necessarily go out of fashion by essential elements. Adding trending patterns and colorful pieces to match the simple outfit will bring a new approach to elegance.
– Adding a belt
Belts can re-sculpt your figure in a shapely fashion. While it can make an ordinary cardigan or baggy shift dress look spectacular, it is essential to exercise moderation to avoid adding too many layers to your look.
– Going Monochrome
Monochrome is a clean and straightforward style that will earn you a radiant look, provided you have the right pieces to pull together. The combination of different shades of the same color in the appropriate will register a new level of stunning boldness in your fashion sense.
All black or white is the common misconception of monochrome, but it can be any other color.
– Try tucks for each of your outfits.
It can be a front tuck, half-tuck, navel tuck, or a full tuck. Tucking shirts, tops or blouses into your pants, jeans or skirts instantly gives a more sophisticated look. This is especially good with high-waist bottoms. Try this look with joggers and shorts as well.
– Rolling up your jeans
Rolled up jeans look great with an anklet and fancy sneakers for a look that is fresh and fun!
– Switching up your styles
Mixing prints is always a win when combined with a dull or plain fabric. You can try out color blocking your outfit. Mix and match will work any day and for all body types and sizes. Incorporating a sporty detail in a formal business will spice up your look.
Your Skincare Routine
A skincare routine is vital when you want to look younger. Here are some of the recommendations from skin experts.
- Wear sunscreen on your face and neck for protection from the harsh sun rays.
- Use vitamin A on your skin to help encourage healthy skin cell production and unclog your pores.
- Use a hydrating mask.
- Choose a silicone-based, medium-coverage, liquid foundation or a tinted moisturizer with luminescent particles to easily create the illusion of a glowing complexion.
- Exfoliation takes away the dead skin and lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, making you look younger.
- Using a mineral mist to finish your look helps to take away any dry makeup and add glow to your face.
- Avoid using dark shadows and liquid liners. It is advisable to use white eyeliner on your waterline.
- Layer your mascara to create a flirtatious curl that lifts the eye diagonally and gives a youthful glow.
- Use skincare products with hyaluronic acid, which helps to blur fine lines and wrinkles and plump your skin.
- Facial massage using a cooling stone tool stimulates lymphatic drainage and circulation, which helps eliminate face puffiness and promote overall radiance by tightening the skin.
- Using anti-aging serums and products all the time will help in getting a youthful glow.
BONUS TIP: Adding Red Ace Organics Beets & Greens to your routine is a great way to get a shot of organic spinach, organic celery, and organic kale. It has more than 2 organic beets per bottle and has phytonutrients to support skin, hair, bone, heart, and brain health. It supports cardiovascular health. It is rich in powerful antioxidants and supports cleansing and detoxification. WHat more could you want?!
There are no fillers. There is no sugar added. There is no sodium added. Just key nutrients and tasty goodness. It’s delicious!
Red Ace Organics can be added to your meals including to be used as a marinade (for tofu, shrimp, scallops, or salmon, etc) or as salad dressing or mixed in your yogurt and for drinks such as mocktails and cocktails. It also tastes great in smoothies or as a hummus dip, or in pasta, etc. Grab some at your local Whole Foods!
Your Haircare Routine
Consider these simple tips for boosting your haircare routine.
- Wear your hair in a high ponytail
- Try getting hair extensions
- Consider dying your hair a lighter shade
- Deep condition your hair strands often
- Avoid harsh chemicals on your hair
Remaining youthful starts with changing your mindset about aging. Adopting a regular workout schedule and eating healthy will also go a long way to keeping you fit and looking young.