It’s that time of year again when we offer some great suggestions for your holiday gift guide. Last year’s list was a big hit, so we’re back with some exciting new ideas and my of-the-moment picks. “Tis The Season” for gifting so here goes! We’ve got you covered from clean air to wavy hair. I’m absolutely loving what we’ve selected for you! Hope this list makes your life easier.
1. I love wearing comfy flannel pajamas. I come right home after work and can’t wait to put on a cozy pair and relax. Nothing makes me feel better after a long day than wearing warm flannel jammies. My first recommendation is this season’s comfiest item for women, men, and children…PUNJAMMIES™. PUNJAMMIES™ are plaid flannel loungewear bottoms made by women in India who have escaped human trafficking. When you buy PUNJAMMIES™you are not only giving a great gift you are helping these women and young girls begin a new life for themselves and their children. It’s so nice to give a gift where the proceeds help women in dire need. Hope you’ll add this to your list. Just think you can enjoy a movie night at home with the whole family making popcorn in your jammies. Be sure to check out the cool tees to wear with your flannel pants. Giving back is to those less fortunate is what the Christmas spirit is all about. Visit sudara.org to learn more!
2. Next on my list is Sadie Robertson’s New Line for Dayspring items. What a stunning collection of Hand Wrapped Canvas Prints, Journals, Inspirational Magnets, Perpetual Calendars, Pocket Folders, Notebooks and Journal Sets, Binders, Spiral & Compensation Notebooks all adorned with meaningful messages such as, Let Your Smile Change The World, Dream Big, There’s No-one Else on Earth Like You and more. These beautifully decorated journals, notebooks etc…make perfect holiday gifts and stocking stuffers. The messages are truly inspiring. Who wouldn’t love a set of journals or a fabulous print to hang? The selections are incredible. I’m obsessed with sticky notes and can’t wait to purchase the Be Yourself Sticky Note Set with heartfelt sayings on the pads, such as Pray, Think Happy, Be Happy, Everything is Possible, Love and more! Not only is this perfect for me it makes a great gift for my friends. You won’t believe how reasonable these goodies are! Believe it or not, you’ll begin collecting these journals. You can check out the whole collection on Dayspring’s website.
3. Third on my list is an extremely practical gift. It’s the Honeywell HPA250B Console Air Purifier. This may not be the most exciting gift you could ever get, but an air purifier is important for your home. Bluetooth capabilities let you control run time, speed, and schedule cleaning cycles with great ease. Also, the automatic setting will adjust the fan speed to get the air quality just right.We know there’s nothing more important than having your kids breathe clean air! Great gift for your hubby who will probably enjoy setting this up. Another great feature is the filter feature that “captures 99.97% of particles, including pollen, mold, pet dander and dust”. It doesn’t get much better than that! If you’re ready for clean air, this is the way to go! Click here to enter for a chance to win the Honeywell Air Purifier here before December 27th!
4. Gift #4 is an all time winner! Who says you can’t have gorgeous straight hair? Well, you can with the InStyler MAX 2-Way Rotating Hair Iron. This iron is easy on your hair and won’t damage it like so many flat irons. If you’re like me, flat ironing your hair is a necessity, so you need a really good one. Look no further, this is it. Makes the best gift for all the women in your life. Your salon bills will go way down! With the amazing InStyler MAX, you can control the direction of the rotating barrel with just the push of a button that gives you maximum results in the shortest amount of time. With the innovative 2-way rotation technology, the barrel can rotate in the natural direction of your hair without ever having to change hands or switch the unit’s position. The best is, there’s 360% more straightening power. The MAX is preferred over flat irons for straightening, volume, shine, controlling frizz and speed. The iron conveniently has a rotating barrel allowing you to make those gorgeous loose beachy waves! Make sure this is at the top of your list. Lucky for you, you can enter for a chance to win one here.
5. Next on my list are Bare Traps Rainly Booties. Adorable and trendy with the simple studding detail and a 2″ chunky heel that is super easy to walk in. I choose these booties over most of my other ankle booties because they are so easy to walk in and I feel secure running around in them. The ultimate statement ankle booties and they are perfect with skinny jeans, leather leggings, pencil skirts and more. They offer a cool vibe and are the perfect gift for yourself, your daughter or the hip fashionista in your life! The ankle boots are available in three trending colors: Black, Polished Brown and Taupe. When in doubt buy all three colors! You can get BareTraps Rainly Boot on Amazon and FamousFootwear.com.
6. My last gift and perfectly sized stocking stuffer are Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel Nail Colors. It’s a gel manicure without the “dangerous” effect of the light. I get a gel manicure every two weeks and hate putting my hands under the lights. With Sally Hansen’s latest nail formula your hands never go under the lights. It’s the “Next Best Thing” to a Salon Gel Manicure. It’s two easy steps. Apply two coats of polish then apply Hansen’s top coat, and you’re good to go for 14 days just like a Salon Gel Mani. There are 60 of your favorite shades to choose from! I guess if you get all sixty they won’t fit in your stocking! What colors will you choose this season? I got Game of Chromes and Buffalo Nickel for my friend for Christmas. I hope she loves them!