The holidays are here! During this hectic time, we are overloaded with shopping, cooking, cleaning, and celebrating – all during the cold and windy weather season. This leads not only to physical and psychological stress, but also to “skin stress.” Some of the most common attributes of stressed skin are dark circles under the eyes, and tired, fatigued-looking skin. Add that to skin that has been ravaged by winter weather, and you see dry, discolored skin that is more prone to breakouts. The result is a dull looking complexion, right when you want to look sparkly and fabulous for holiday parties.
So, how do you get the holiday glow going?
The simplest solution is often the best especially at the right moment. When it comes to seasonal skin stresses, the sooner we start, the better; and a routine skincare regimen can help the skin to look flawless all year round. Amino acid-based skincare line AminoGenesis has found the way to perfect holiday skin by taking the body’s most basic building blocks, amino acids, and rendering them acceptable to the skin’s outer layer. While the chemistry involved in doing so is advanced, the logic behind AminoGeneis’ formula is highly intuitive. The 17 amino acids at the core of AminoGenesis products are scientifically blended to match the amino acid composition in collagen, elastin, and a multitude of other proteins in the skin. According to Ron Cummings, founder of AminoGenesis, “Amino acids are at the heart of each and every of the body’s functions. Whether a person’s skin is dry, oily, discolored or experiencing premature aging, the problem stems from a lack of amino acids.” AminoGenesis offers a streamlined range of products that provides a right solution for every skin type (female or male) at each step of skincare process.
When we want healthy looking skin throughout the season, the best place to start is following these steps:
Step 1: Cleansing: Daily cleansing is a vital part of any skincare routine. It removes impurities and prepares the skin for other treatment products.
- Really, Really Clean Facial Cleanser: Really, Really Clean’s dual purpose technology bathes the skin with AminoGenesis’ unique combination of 17 amino acids, while deeply cleansing to remove dirt, makeup and impurities. Really, Really Clean leaves skin soft, smooth, and glowing, while maintaining the delicate balance of the natural moisturizing factor (NMF). Price: $24
Step 2: Treatment Serums: Concentrated serums provide skin the extra boost to regain its youthful clarity and fight dullness and should be applied directly to freshly cleansed skin.
- AminoGenesis’ Tripeptinon™ capsules are designed to lift, firm and strengthen facial connective tissues giving skin the most youthful appearance possible. Tripeptinon™ combines three powerful anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and anti-sagging technologies along with the base formula of 17 amino acids to address surface issues as well as underlying issues such as supporting and connective tissue. Price: $79
Step 3: Moisturize: The introduction of amino acids to the skin in the cleansing phase have already begun to help it retain moisture. Now it is important to address your skin’s unique needs.
- Therapeutic Facial Repair has the most concentrated version of AminoGenesis’ unique 17 amino acid formula. It boasts three times the concentration of amino acids, penetrating rapidly to provide advanced moisturizing, nourishing and anti-aging qualities. Just smooth on the face – it is pH balanced so there’s no need to tone or exfoliate – for a radiant, more youthful complexion. Price: $44
Step 4: Correct Trouble Areas: The skin around the eyes is among the most fragile and requires special care.
- Counter Clockwise under-eye treatment is a special gel/cream hybrid that soothes, renews the gentle skin around the eyes to fight aging and alleviate tell-tale signs of sleepless nights. Counter Clockwise delivers moisture, nutrients and amino acids where they are needed most. Price: $40
Step 5: Full-Body Moisture:The signs of aging that plague people’s faces also show up on their necks, hands, arms and legs.
- AminoGenesis’ Cocoon Total Body Emollient is the original version of their powerful 17 amino acid base formula. This rapidly penetrating lotion dissipates into the skin immediately to directly hydrate and nourish the skin all over the body. Price: $44
Check out www.aminogenesis.com to learn more.