My favorite boots so far this Fall have been the Born Marxia in ‘Carbone’, a gray and black leather combo. These boots are smoking hot and super edgy.
Today, I wore these boots with my Gap 1969 Always Skinny Jeans and my Young Threads Safety Pin Sweater with a leather biker jacket on top.
These durable tanker-style boots come in dark hues of grey (shown above) or dark brown. Full-grain leather on this outside, leather and fabric lining that keep feet warm and cozy, plus a rubber outsole. Heel Height is a super comfortable and flattering 1 1/2 inches. These retail for $190.00 and can be purchased on Shoeline.com
As with all Born’s in my closet, I wouldn’t change a single thing about these boots. They are perfect in every way and you can expect to see more outfits this fall featuring these gorgeous boots.
- Sweater: Young Threads (see similar)
- Jeans: Gap 1969 Always Skinny Jeans in Watermelon
- Boots: Born Marxia in ‘Carbone’
- Biker Jacket: TJ Maxx score! (see similar)
- Necklace: Layered Rosary Necklace (see similar here and here)
- Bracelet: mark Cuff Link Bracelet
- Earrings: skull dangle earrings from eBay (see similar)
Ideal for: hourglass, apple, slim/athletic body shapes