Facing excessive hair loss can be the biggest issue for new moms. It is a common complaint submitted by almost all moms.
Although during your pregnancy you might have healthy hair you might not be aware of what is coming next. Your hair will be falling everywhere. Hair, hair and some more hair everywhere.
Do You Know the Reason of This Excessive Hair Loss?
During the pregnancy period, a woman’s estrogen level is highly increased because of which the hair does not fall. The hair cycle is kept stagnant due to which we have more hair on our head. We enjoy this phase.
But what is to come next?
Too much hair fall! This process is a 100% hormonal process. This is as normal as your hair staying on your head. You could still use home remedies to reduce the hair fall. It is obvious that it will not stop all of a sudden, but it will be reduced.
Home remedies for reducing hair fall
- Since the process is depending upon your hormones, you have to try hard to keep those hormones on a certain level. You do not want to go deficient otherwise you might go bald. You should add a few nutrients to your diets such as iron and zinc. Your diet must be balanced, do not stay hungry at all. Eat meals that are rich in Vitamins, Iron, and Zinc. Vitamins C and B complex are vastly responsible for stopping hair fall. You can find these nutrients in peas, green vegetables, oranges, soy, whole grains, nuts and many other things.
- Nourishing your hair is equally important just like keeping a high intake of required nutrients. You can make a mixture of egg white and olive oil. You may take one egg white along with two tablespoons of olive oil. You shall apply it on your head and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash it off with lukewarm water later on.
- There are also some precautions to be taken. In this phase of excessive hair fall, you are recommended not to use hair products like hair colors. These products contain high amounts of chemicals which can further damage your hair. Also, styling tools are suggested not to be used because drastic changes in temperature can also damage your hair.
- While taking care of your hair, you should know that there are some massaging techniques which reduces hair fall. A woman should be massaging her head in such a way (during shampooing or putting oil) that her fingers reach her scalp. Massaging your scalp increases the blood circulation in the body that further enhances hair growth. Massaging your head for about 10 minutes a day can give you results effectively. Use the correct technique that your hair does not tangle and fall out during massaging process.
- Medicated oils such as Mahabhringraj oil, Arnica oil, Amla oil, etc. contains certain nutrients in itself that are beneficial for the health of your hair. Giving a massage to your hair with these nutrients involved will give you tremendous results. Such medicated oils give oxygen to your hair. Applying it at night and washing it in the morning will show you results in just a few days.
Keeping a good intake of dry fruits will also keep your hair healthy because there are so many nutrients present in it.
Products That Can Help
Vitabrid C12 Hair Tonic prevents hair loss and promotes hair regrowth with antioxidants that suppress the scalp’s aging process. This amazing hair tonic soothes scalp and alleviates itchiness, supplies moisture and nutrients to the scalp and hair and helps hair grow stronger and longer. Use twice a day for best results!
The phase of post childbirth, commonly referred to as the 4th Trimester, requires much attention similar to the time during pregnancy. A woman must not forget about herself. It’s important to upkeep yourself in order to properly be able to take care of others!