A garage door with the wrong spring strength or broken springs can pose a serious risk of injury as well as damage to your vehicle. You must invest in a reputable supplier of garage doors who can also undertake periodic service needs to ensure such risks are eliminated. J&J Garage Door and Electric Openers is one such reputable name in the garage door repair and installation in Dundee, having been in the business for years.
Garage Door Installation and Repair Services – Things to Look For
- Free Estimates – There is no dearth of garage door installation and repair companies in Algonquin, Barrington, Elgin & Cary, Crystal & McHenry, Lake Zurich & Lake in the Hills and other areas of Illinois who are also experts in garage door openers. A reputable company like J&J Garage Door and Electric Openers has built its business on trust and customer satisfaction. One important factor that makes them a leader in this field is the fact that they are not money-oriented in their dealing with customers but strive for customer satisfaction. It is for this reason that they will never charge you for providing estimates on repair works.
- Emergency Repair – Opt for a company that is responsive to your urgent needs and can undertake repair works at a very short notice. Their response time to emergency needs should ideally be within 24 hours of the customer alerting them of the issue.
- Expertise – Any garage door installation company that you opt for must have the required expertise to handle the repair of all makes and models of garage doors and not just selective models. It is often this area where most companies dealing in residential and commercial garage doors fail to live up to the expectations of their customers.
- Warranty on New Garage Doors – Another important area where most companies will disappoint you is warranty. You don’t need a warranty of just 1 or 2 years but a longer cushion against manufacturing defects and other problems that might arise in the later years of your purchase. J&J Garage Door and Electric Openers, for instance, is one company that offers a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer on new product installations and guarantee their labor as well.
- Parts & Accessories – There are many important parts and accessories, things like cables, hinges, door springs, safety beams, circuit boards, door seals, etc., that will undergo a routine wear and tear and will have to be replaced from time to time. Finding genuine parts and accessories to a garage door can be quite a major problem.
- Locally owned – There is no denying the fact that it helps in expediting the repair process if you are dealing with a locally owned and operated business.
Keep the aforementioned tips in mind the next time you opt for a repair service for your garage door or need a completely new garage door to safeguard your vehicle from the harsh elements of the outside or protect it from increasing incidents of theft.