My everyday outfit all this week has included my Stokke MyCarrier Cool. This is my first experience with a Stokke product and I’m not very familiar with the brand yet. I have to say my first impression is very positive.
The breathable 3 in 1 baby carrier is perfect for summer. Much cooler than my other favorite soft structured carriers, for both me and my baby. The mesh material lets the air flow through so we don’t get nearly as sweaty.
I’ve had a LOT of people say “How can you have that baby on you in this heat?!” and I tell them all about the MyCarrier Cool.
Here are some more details from their website…
- In parent facing position the child has the “Happy Hips” posture – a broad seating position with good support of back, buttocks and thighs.
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby.
- Longer front carrier and support under baby’s buttocks when facing outwards.
- Optional head support, when the child is sleeping, is available in a pocket on the back carrier.
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent.
- Pockets on both sides of waist belt for storing items such as keys or cards.
- Same breathable mesh technology used for many types of sportswear.
- Allow better airflow for cooling and transporting moisture away from the body. This helps both you and your baby to stay dry.
- Additionally, mesh is water and wind resistant; perfectly suited to warmer climates and active or extended use.
I like how the carrier goes on like a backpack and you can feel how supportive it is right away. Baby settled down quickly and I found myself with TWO FREE HANDS!
Two free hands?!!!! I immediately embraced my new found freedom and vacuumed the entire downstairs of my house. Then my family of 5 went for a walk down the street together only stopping once for a quick #selfie with my 7 year old daughter.
“How many people liked our selfie on instagram, mama?!” she asked moments later. She thinks I’m a lot more popular than I actually am! I think she’s my biggest fan…
She loves my collection of baby carriers too and she thinks the MyCarrier is pretty cool.
Not surprisingly, we aren’t the only ones who are loving this carrier. It looks like Stokke is pretty popular with celebrities too!
Check out celebrity mama, Jordana Brewster, carrying son Julian and other celebrity parents wearing their babies in a Stokke MyCarrier Cool…
To learn more about Stokke, visit www.stokke.com