(Img Source: www.thetwistband.com)
I’m going to be getting ready for 4th of July weekend with a few Red, White and Blueberry Cocktails (pictured above).
I found the recipe for these yummy cocktails on The Twistband blog. The recipe calls for silver tequila, 1 small watermelon, juice of 2 limes, 1 cup blueberries, 1/2 liter club soda, and raw cane sugar to taste.
I’m going to be using my favorite tequila – Alacran White Tequila.
Alacran is targeted towards tequila drinkers and agave connoisseurs alike who crave a fresh intriguing taste compared to other competitors in the marketplace. Alacran Tequila is smooth and delicious either on the rocks or in a cocktail like the one linked above. (It’s especially good in a margarita!) This tequila retails for $42.00 and it’s worth every penny. It’s sold at the hottest lounges, clubs, restaurants, hotels, bars and stores worldwide.
I’m going to cook up some of these yummy burgers to go with it…
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup minced sun-dried tomato
- 4 oz crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ½ cup minced chives
- 2 T steak sauce
- ⅓ t. hot sauce
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t black pepper
- 1.5 t salt
- 2 heaping teaspoons of Colman's dry mustard
- 12 hamburger buns
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, sun-dried tomatoes, Gorgonzola, chives, steak sauce, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard.
- Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
- Separate into 12 equal patties.
- Grill to perfection.
Recipe courtesy of Colman’s Mustard
Click here to see what I did for 4th of July Weekend last year!