When I set out to lose weight and share my journey with my readers, I did not expect to receive more hate mail than encouraging notes… Apparently people’s perception of being HEALTHY has been totally skewed by the enormous amount of overweight and obese people in this country. I didn’t think I would need to keep explaining that I am NOT trying to be anorexic. I am not trying to lose an absurd amount of weight and look like a runway model. I am simply trying to get HEALTHY and be at a HEALTHY weight for me and my body.
I am truly excited to be getting so close to my goal weight. My results with The Dukan Diet have totally blown my socks off. I did not expect to be able to lose this much weight, this quickly, after 2 years of being overweight. It feels AMAZING to put on a pair of pants and not only have them not be tight and digging into me, but so loose than I can’t wear them and have to go down a size. Hallelujah!
So here’s an update on my loss since Day 23.
Weight Loss Chart
Starting Weight: 128 lbs
Goal Weight: 114 lbs
(FYI! In case you are new here and haven’t read my older posts, please take note that I am PETITE! I am 5′ 21/2” tall. I weighed between 100 and 110lbs most of my adult life before having children. My doctor has approved my weight loss goal.)
- Day 1 – I weighed in at 127.8 lbs (12 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 2 – I weighed in at 125.0 lbs (10 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 3 – I weighed in at 124.2 lbs (9 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 4 – I weighed in at 124.2 lbs (9 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 5 – I weighed in at 123.2 lbs (8 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 6 – I weighed in at 123.2 lbs (8 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 7 – I weighed in at 124.0 lbs (9 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 8 – I weighed in at 124.6 lbs (9 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 9 – I weighed in at 124.0 lbs (9 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 10 – I weighed in at 123.2 lbs (8 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 11 – I weighed in at 123.4 lbs (8 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 12 – I weighed in at 122.0 lbs (7 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 13 – I weighed in at 121.8 lbs (6 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 14 – I weighed in at 121.6 lbs (6 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 15 – I weighed in at 121.6 lbs (6 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 16 – I weighed in at 121.8 lbs (6 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 17 – I weighed in at 121.8 lbs (6 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 18 – I weighed in at 120.8 lbs (5 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 19 – I weighed in at 120.6 lbs (5 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 20 – I weighed in at 120.2 lbs (5 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 21 – I weighed in at 119.6 lbs (4 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 22 – I weighed in at 119.2 lbs (4 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 23 – I weighed in at 119.2 lbs (4 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 24 – I weighed in at 119.2 lbs (4 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 25 – I weighed in at 118.2 lbs (3 lbs over goal weight)
- Day 26 – I weighed in at 117.2 lbs (2 lbs over goal weight)
(Click here to read about the 4 Phases of the Dukan Diet.)
I lose two pounds in the last 3 days! Whoo hooooo!!! I’m down to 117.2 lbs! Just a couple more pounds to get to my goal weight of 114lbs! My goal was to get down to 114 before my best friend’s wedding on Jul 21st and it looks like I might reach that goal!!!!!!!!!
I was getting nervous for a few days there, sitting at 119lbs! A 4 day plateau isn’t too bad though and I think it was because of my period. I got over that plateau much faster than I did the one I hit from Day 3 to Day 11 when I just fluctuated between 123 and 124lbs for a while… That was a little discouraging, but the important thing is to NOT GIVE UP.
Luckily, I’m starting to enjoy making some of the neat little recipes in the The Dukan Diet Cookbook: The Essential Companion to the Dukan Diet. I don’t always feel like making something fancy (nor do I have the time) but when I do, almost every recipe I’ve made has come out superb. Except the turkey meatloaf… that was… not awesome…
OH, I should mention I have started to review Zaggora Hot Pants. I’ve been wearing them for 3 days now and I have definitely noticed an immediate difference that I KNOW is not just from the diet…
I mentioned on Day 19 of my diet that I wasn’t seeing a significant or dramatic loss in inches. I lost like 2 1/2 inches around my waist, 2 inches around my hips and a little less than an inch off each thigh from Day 1 to Day 19. Now in just the past 3 days of wearing Zaggora Hot Pants, I’ve lost an additional 2 inches from my waist, 3 inches from around my hips and 2 inches from around EACH thigh! Holy crap. I lost almost 3 pounds too…
About Zaggora Hot Pants
Women lose weight 4x faster wearing HotPants™! Specially designed with Celu-Lite technology fabric lining, HotPants™ enhance your natural body temperature to warm you up in the areas you want to target most (thighs, bum, and legs).
Tested at the Chelsea School at Brighton University, HotPants™ are proven to use your body heat to increase energy expenditure before and after exercise by raising your core body temperature by up to 18%. Since you’re heating up and your body is using more energy, you are burning more calories; calorie burn increases by 26% in the hour after exercise with HotPants™ too. As we all know, as you burn calories, you lose weight.
It says to wear them for 2 weeks to lose up to 2 pant sizes. Woah! I’m excited because after only wearing them for 3 days I’ve lost almost a whole pant size. I’ve worn/tried out lots of clothing items that promised to burn calories and make you lose inches, but this is the FIRST TIME I have ever seen anything like this actually work. I’m really impressed. It’s better than liposuction! I can see a difference in the appearance of the SKIN on my thighs too.
Such a bizarre item, but it’s working so well. Apparently Denise Richards likes them too…
Please leave a comment and let me know if you are on your own weight loss journey, as I would love to offer you a little encouragement! It’s so much easier if you have positive people around you, supporting your hard work and efforts rather than sticking pizza in your face!!! (Remember misery loves company…)
Head to your local book store or head on over to Amazon.com and get yourself a copy of The Dukan Diet: 2 Steps to Lose the Weight, 2 Steps to Keep It Off Forever and The Dukan Diet Cookbook: The Essential Companion to the Dukan Diet.
Please don’t hesitate to ask questions about the Dukan Diet, weight loss, exercise, my struggles, etc! I’d love to hear from you, especially if you are taking the time to read my weight loss posts! Please bookmark Dukan Diet to stay updated on my weight loss as I go so you won’t miss a post!
Disclaimer: I received the Dukan Diet book, the Dukan Cookbook, Dukan Organic Oat Bran, Dukan Stevia and Dukan Cocoa Powder to review on The Fashionable Housewife. I have NOT received compensation for posting about the diet! Posting about my weight loss is entirely my choice. I am not being paid to review the Dukan Diet or to lose weight. (Unfortunately!) This is raw footage into my personal weight loss experience, I just received the books and a couple Dukan products to “review” which is helping me on my own personal journey. Please email me or leave a comment if you have any questions/concerns!