This is a fantastic recipe for Raisin Oatmeal Cookies that has been in my family for generations. This is my favorite type of cookie and this recipe always comes out perfect, which is why I’m finally sharing it with you guys! I promise this recipe for Raisin Oatmeal Cookies is the best you’ve ever tried. Don’t believe me? Well, you’ll just have to make them to find out…
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
* 1 egg
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Sift the flour together with the soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in the oats. Combine the other ingredients and add them to the flour mixture, stirring thoroughly.
3. Drop by tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 15 to 18 minutes. Remove cookies from cookie sheets and place on wire racks to cool.
4. Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.