EDIT: Winner chosen! Congrats to “susitravl” for winning a Febreze Air Purifier!
Julie Edleman’s Cleaning Tips:
- Sports Stains: Pre-treating is key! For grass stains, use a solution of water and vinegar or hydrogen peroxide. Just make sure to test out a small patch first to make sure the solution doesn’t affect the colors of the shirt. For mud stains, let them dry and scrape off as much as possible. Then, cut a raw potato in half and rub it all over the stain. The juices in the potato act as an enzyme to clear up the stain. TIP: Don’t use hot water. It can actually set a stain.
- Ditch the Dust: No matter how neat and clean you try to be, dust has sneaky a way of collecting on surfaces throughout your home. Try the Febreze Air Purifier to help capture airborne particles before they settle, reducing the levels of airborne dust that can accumulate on furniture and counters.
- When Your Wall Becomes A Work Of Art: For colored markers spray the wall with hairspray and immediately wipe before it can drip down or dry. For crayons, you can put a dab of toothpaste on a toothbrush and gently wipe it out, or rub with a dampened microfiber cloth and baking soda.
- Embarrassing Pet Odors: We love our furry friends, but we’re not so fond of the embarrassing pet odor that they leave around the house—from kitty litter and pet mishaps to wet dog smell. Try using the Febreze Air Purifier to reduce odors and add a fresh, clean scent back into the air.
- Move Over, Must: Your basement smells musty, but you don’t know what to do? The carpeted floor is most likely the culprit. Carpet fibers hang on to dust particles and moisture, which can make the basement smell musty. Sprinkle some corn starch or baby powder, let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes, then suck it up with your vacuum. You can also use a dehumidifier to reduce moisture in the air. HINT: To help capture those dust particles before they even have a chance to hit the carpet, keep a Febreze Air Purifier in your basement.
Febreze Air Purifiers: Quick Tips for The Home
Why Febreze Air Purifiers Are Different
Is it a never ending battle with you vs. the dust in your home? Are you tired of having stale, stuffy air and odors in your home? Reduce dust particles and odors with the new Febreze™ Air Purifier and experience cleaner, fresher air. Equipped with dual action HEPA-Type filters for odor and dust reduction, Febreze™ air purifiers trap up to 99% of airborne particles including dust, pet dander and other allergens while releasing the fresh scent of Febreze™ linen & sky™ or spring & renewal™.
With 3 air-cleaning levels (high, medium and low) and a “freshness scent control dial”, the Febreze™ Air Purifiers are customizable to your own personal preferences. Available in a convenient Tabletop size as well as a Mini Tower and full size Tower, they are perfect for dorm rooms, bedrooms, offices, living rooms or anywhere dust and/or odors make the space feel less than fresh and clean.
Our Febreze Air Purifier Tower lives in my son’s bedroom. The “white noise” is perfect for when my son is sleeping and the low setting during the day can barely be heard. I like knowing the air in my son’s room is cleaning for him to breath, plus it smells great and traps dust so I have to clean less. Win win win!
The units are priced between $65 and $95. A filter and one scent cartridge comes included with the air purifier. Replacement scent cartridges (linen & sky™ and spring & renewal™) are available for purchase separately. Each refill lasts for 30 days.
You want one, right? Well lucky for you, we’re giving away ONE Febreze™ Tower HEPA-Type Air Purifier to one lucky winner!
Enter To Win
Leave a comment below telling me the first thing you do in your home when you start spring cleaning!