As Winter is coming to end and we can see Spring on the horizon, we can almost certainly guarantee that we are going to have some wet weather. Whether you live in cold terrain, where snow will be melting into slushy messes or you live in a warmer area where you’ll likely only see Spring showers, one thing is for certain… you are going to need a rainboot that keeps your feet warm and dry. What do I recommend? Kamik® Rain Boots. Why? you ask. Well, let me give you the low down on a great pair of boots with a lot of heart!
- Made in Canada + Recyclable ( if you cannot wear or donate your used Kamik’s, they will take them back and recycle them. How cool is that?)
- Waterproof Rubber Upper (splish, splash but the tootsies stay dry!)
- Removable Kamik Comfort Footbed (super, super comfy)
- Kamik’s RAIN Rubber Outsole (traction for the clutz in all of us)
- Absolutely adorable designs for our inner practical fashionista
- They have boots for us, our men and our kids! One stop shopping, people.
- Availability on some our favorite online retailers
I am absolutely, 100 % in love with my Kamik Atrium Rain Boots in Kira, Black. They are so sleek and sexay for a rain boot. I can’t help but feel sassy… and just so happens they got a lot of wear this past weekend. I never thought I’d be so happy to see a weekend full of rain! The one thing I will say as a word of advice is that I had to go up a size; just like any boots that go up the leg, you need to make sure your feet and calves fit comfortably.
Do you own a pair of Kamik Boots? Do you love them? Share your stories with us. We love shoes, even when they are other people’s!