You’ll notice that there will be a couple of overlapping sites from this and the fashion list. Why? Because some of these companies really know who their demographic is, and they know how to cater to them.
Here is my list for the top five sample sale sites that do the best job with offering beauty products. Whether that’s all they sell, or they offer it in addition to something else, these are the ones who do it right. Want to know number one? Read on, darling!
5. Three-way Tie between ideeli (They’ve had some great exclusive releases, like the new Aveeno line), Gilt (high end items and things you won’t find elsewhere, like the Blueprint Cleanse and Clarisonic) and Rue La La (Beauty is definitely not something they keep high on their list… they like their fashion and accessories most).
4. Editor’s Closet: This site gets overlooked a lot. I’m not 100% sure why… maybe the prices aren’t as great, but I have made some fabulous purchases there, and they have been known to have a killer beauty sale every now and then.
3. Billion Dollar Babes: I’ve seen everything from Orly and SpaRitual nail polishes to Stila and different skin care lines. Always fun and the prices are pretty fantastic.
2. The Skinny: When all you do is beauty sales, you’re bound to be pretty good at it… and The Skinny is. Good prices, decent selection within the brand… but they usually only feature one to two brands at a time. If there were more, this site would easily be number one.
1. Hautelook: Ahh yes, the wonderful Hautelook. They seem to have the best selection of hard-to-find beauty products (I’ve bought Butter London polishes and Lorac makeup just since January… and I haven’t seen either of those brands on any other site) and their prices are usually outstanding. Sure, they don’t always have a beauty sale, but when they do, they make it count.
Love these choices… or think I missed one very important site? Let us know in the comments, or email me!
To see more of Jaime’s work, check out DenimDebutante.com.