CARGO Cosmetics encourages women everywhere to take a few tips from the pros when it comes to keeping their cosmetics fresh:
- Store your cosmetics in a safe place with a consistent temperature. Exposure to extreme hot or cold can compromise your products’ safety and efficacy.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before putting your fingers into a product.
- Clean or replace your brushes and applicators regularly.
- Use a cotton swab when applying make-up to a blemish.
- Put your contact lenses in before you apply your make-up. Not only is it easier to see what you are doing, but also you will keep your lenses clean and avoid infection.
- Prevent infections from returning. Stop using eye make-up if you have an eye infection and lip products if you have a cold sore.
- When in doubt, do a smell test. Squeeze out a dab of the product and take a sniff. If it doesn’t smell right to you, toss it.
Use a smart product like CARGO blu_ray High Definition Lip Gloss with TimeStrip Technology to make sure you aren’t using an old, expired product on your face.