Both pre-wedding and post-wedding photoshoots are all the in the trend these days and it’s true that they are the most fun part of any wedding, regardless of whether you click pictures before your wedding or after. Wedding photography has evolved with years and the kind of photography that you find these days is in no way similar to that of the yesteryears. Whenever you plan your pre-wedding or post-wedding photoshoot with your photographer, the constant worry is about what you should wear to look your best. Should you wear one outfit or two or mix and match ethnic with western? These are some of the constant things that keep going in your mind before a photoshoot. So, we’ve compiled few casual and nice outfit ideas that you could wear for a post-wedding photoshoot and look like a fashionable wife to your husband. Check them out.
Spring or Summer Post-Wedding Photoshoot
Summer is all about sunny days and bright colors. Since a photoshoot takes enough time to get those picture-perfect shots, you wouldn’t want to sweat it out during the photoshoot. Here are few summer dresses that you can wear.
- A short summer dress: This is an all-time go to option and in case you don’t think of anything else that is innovative enough, this can be a tried and tested option and you can be sure that people will drool at you when they find you so fashionable yet after your wedding. You may even go for white short summer dresses.
- A colorful Punjabi suit: If you’re a fan of Bollywood, you may even wear a colorful Punjabi suit or a recommended saree. It’s not only colorful but also fun to carry off well. This can be an ideal choice for post-wedding photoshoot.
- Maxi dress: Whether it is in solid, bold and one-shade colors or floral, a maxi dress can never go wrong. It is indeed a versatile outfit which you can wear for your post-wedding photoshoot. You can give several funky poses with this outfit.
Autumn or Winter Post-Wedding Photoshoot
This is the season that most of us love as it is the most comfortable season for a photoshoot. Cool winter mornings, autumn leaves, few rays of sunshine and a perfect backdrop for a picture. You may check out the wedding outfits in the Brightmoon photography website that excels in wedding photography Pretoria. Here are few dresses to consider.
- Casuals: If you’re not too much of a dress-up person, you can get casual pictures in your favorite jeans and a casual top.
- Evening gown: There’s always something regal about evening gowns. Once you wear them, you’ll look perfectly dressed up for a photoshoot. With an enviable gown in your wardrobe, don’t give a second thought.
- Short party dress and high heels: This will be the lucky outfit which will always work for you. For wedding photoshoots, high heels look amazing and if you already possess a party dress, look for no other option.
Hence, now that you have all sorts of ideas to rock in your wedding photoshoot, call your photographer, choose a nice venue and start off with it.