You don’t need to wait for a new year to make some changes in your life, all you need is a Monday! Did you make some New Year’s resolutions that you have been having trouble keeping? Don’t give up! Everyday is a new day to start over. Set some goals for this week, work hard and do something to get your closer to where you want to be whether it’s losing weight, changing a bad habit or making a new habit.
Sometimes, getting out of bed in the morning feels a lot like work, but we all have to do it. You can make getting up in the morning a little bit easier with some motivational activewear and accessories from T.J.Maxx & Marshalls.
On top of having all of the latest on-trend designer merchandise, they have a large selection of active clothing, sneakers, headbands and accessories as well as inspirational pillows and stationery to help you get the most out of #MotivationMonday!
Head into your local T.J.Maxx & Marshalls to find items like this:
Other Important Workout Must-Haves:
If you want to step up your fitness game a notch, consider getting a gym waist trainer! It’s a corset just for your abs. Garments like the Amia Active Band are specifically designed to increase the thermal activity in your core which will ramp up perspiration and make you sweat harder than you normally would, which of course helps you burn more calories!
HourglassAngel.com teamed up with fitness personality and founder of Mizzfit.com, Bianca Jade, to create 6 quick exercise videos for women, teaching them how to engage and strengthen their core. You can find a new video each week on hourglassangel.com/no-excuses/, with easy workouts and expert fitness tips that will help you to stay motivated. Get ready to achieve your goals of becoming a sexy, curvy and healthier you.
Video #1 – How to do a Bridge Pose/Hip Thrust with a Waist Trainer
In this exercise, your waist trainer helps you maintain good form and boosts perspiration in your core.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and arms at your sides.
- Now, push down into your heels and lift your hips up.
- Complete 4 sets of 25 to target the back, abdomen and chest.
“Notice how the waist trainer helps your back stay flat? This helps engage your core and your glutes. Even better, it makes you sweat more around your midsection. So you’re getting more from your workout with less effort,” explains Bianca Jade.
Video #2 – How to do Leg Lifts with a Waist Trainer
In this exercise, the waist trainer prevents you from arching your back and will stimulate heat for a more intense workout.
- Lie on your back.
- Keeping your back and hips in contact with the floor, begin to lift your legs up to a 90-degree angle with that floor.
- Do 4 sets of 15 to target the abdomen, oblique and chest.
“The waist trainer helps support your back and helps you fully engage your muscles.
Plus, it stimulates thermal activity in your core for a much more intense workout, “explains Jade.
If you want to find more great exercise to add to your repertoire, you can find a variety of sweat-inducing techniques that will give you an extremely effective workout.
- Cardio – Whether you have a bike, treadmill, stair stepper or elliptical, the waist trainer will get you sweating even more. Even if you can only go outside for a run!
- Squats – The ever important squats are made even more effective with the Waist Trainer! Remember to keep your black flat. If you want to really feel the burn, use dumbbells too.
- Deadlift – Make this glute-sculpting exercise a part of your everyday workout. Wear a waist trainer to instantly improve your posture, making this exercise tremendously more effective. There are many types of deadlifts like those with knees bent or knees straight. Lift weights with both hands from the ground slowly until it is at thigh level; then slowly return to the ground. Feel the burn!
It may sound like child’s play, but the Gorilla Gym is actually a great replacement for the gym. The Core Doorway Unit installs easily to support up to 300 pounds and works with a variety of attachments including a yoga swing and 5 attachments for children so they can swing and play indoors!
The Core Doorway Unit is easy to use in any doorway with a frame making it easier than ever for everyone in the family to stay fit without leaving the house. Setting aside twenty minutes a day to do some pull-ups or air yoga will work wonders for bone density, increasing muscle strength, and, of course, shedding the pounds.
Learn more about the Gorilla Gym, visit www.gorilla-gym.com
Some other must-haves you need in your workout bag include:
- Dove Dry Spray Deodorant – 48 hour protection in spray on form that won’t rub off on clothes.
- Mama Mio Lucky Legs Cooling Gel – Get rapid, soothing relief for tired legs and swollen feet at the end of your workout.
- 1907Water – Sourced 680 feet deep at the foot of New Zealand’s Kaimanawa Ranges, 1907Water is some of the purest water you can get. The low mineral content of 1907Water ensures naturally alkalized water. Perfect for a post-workout refreshment!
Find even more fashionable activewear at PrAna.com