Everyone loves lasagna, and it is the perfect dinner on a cold wintery night, but it can be kind of cumbersome to make. Here is a great recipe, courtesy of Real Simple (one of my favorite magazines!) that is super easy. You might already have all the ingredients in your pantry.
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: 10m | Total Time: 45m
- 1 26-ounce jar pasta sauce
- 2 30-ounce bags frozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1 8-ounce bag shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 350° F. Coat a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce.
- Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them. Top with half of each cheese. Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.