Yesterday I received iS Clinical’s newest product, Youth Eye Complex, to test and review.
It comes in a classy looking silver pump container much like the Youth Complex that I use daily.
I tried it this morning, for the first time, after washing my face. It smoothed into my skin like velvet and immediately left the delicate skin around my eyes feeling cool and refreshed. I didn’t notice and immediate improvement on dark circles, but that is to be expected. Don’t be fooled by product that claim immediate improvement of dark circles unless it’s a concealer. Youth Eye Complex works beneath the skin by inhibiting melanin synthesis and strengthening the delicate eye around the eyes. This takes time and a product like this should be used daily to achieve long term results.
After one use, my first impression is great. I like the immediate results, the consistency, the extremely light and unnoticeable fragrance, and the ease of use with the nifty container. I hate jars of anything… I think everything should be made with a pump. It’s just to much easier to apply, especially if you have long nails. Then digging something out of a jar turns into a project.
Overall, I am anxious to use this one on a regular basis along with the rest of my iS Clinical skin care regime.
More About Youth Eye Complex
What does it do?
• Rapidly smoothes, hydrates, and reduces under-eye wrinkles.
• Reduces puffiness and dark circles
• Improves skin hydration, firmness and elasticity
• Provides powerful antioxidant protection
• Strengthens and thickens the thin delicate skin around the eye
What are the results?
• Immediate smoothing and plumping of fine lines and wrinkles occurs.
• Skin appears less puffy, less distended and more hydrated.
• Increased and continued collagen and elastin synthesis rebuild and strengthen the dermal structure, resulting in continued reduction in more pronounced wrinkles.
• Dark under-eye circles become less pronounced by inhibiting melanin synthesis and strengthening delicate skin.
Retails for $85.00 and can be purchased at www.isclinical.com