It’s a mistake even the chicest of us has made – spending a fortune on clothing and accessories only to have them make it out of our closets a handful of times, or even worse – never.
Now there is a way to turn those expensive fashion mistakes into money in your pocket…
Re-Fresh, an Internet-based consignment boutique of luxury accessories and apparel was started in 2004 by Dana Weinrot. Based in Los Angeles, Re-Fresh has become THE destination for many top celebrities, studio execs, stylists and other fashionistas as a way to sell high-end designer handbags, shoes, clothing, etc. For those clients based in other cities across the country, Re-Fresh offers easy complimentary shipping for the goods they’re looking to sell.
Re-Fresh (doing business at www.celebrityowned.net) is quickly becoming the premier Website for buyers around the world (including the U.K., Japan, Canada, Australia Sweden, Ireland, Turkey, Israel and more) by continuously offering authentic designer merchandise, from such Luxury brands as Chanel, Chloe, Balenciaga, YSL, Marc Jacobs, Valentino to True Religion, Marni, Temperley, Tory Burch and more.
Why You Should Use Re-Fresh:
– It’s a great way to clean out your closet and make some extra cash for those unwanted items.
– Their merchandise varies from used to new-with-tags.
– You can find must-have items (and items you may desperately want!!) at greatly reduced prices.
– Shop for clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, and much more!
– They take extreme care in listing all measurements and any imperfections to ensure the buyer will be pleased with their purchase when it arrives.
Check it out: www.celebrityowned.net