Nothing tells a company they’ve made it more than appearing on Oprah’s famous list – “Oprah’s Favorite Things.” This year, Seattle-based Julep made it on the list – and are offering a special collection of nail polish colors hand-selected by Oprah herself.
The limited edition set contains 12 polish shades in a beautiful white lacquer box.
Julep’s Favorite Things 2012 Nail Color Jewelry Box includes:
- Julep Nail Color in Rose – Juicy watermelon red crème
- Julep Nail Color in Lauren – Hot tropical pink crème
- Julep Nail Color in Carrie – Classic, cotton candy pink crème
- Julep Nail Color in Maria – Rose pink frost
- Julep Nail Color in Gloria – Modern coral crème
- Julep Nail Color in Maya – Delicate pink seashell
- Julep Nail Color in Lynn – Nude blush pearl
- Julep Nail Color in Audrey – Light pink micro-shimmer
- Julep Nail Color in Morgan – Frosty grape purple
- Julep Nail Color in Charlotte – Demure lavender crème
- Julep Nail Color in Amy – Smoky, turquoise crème
- Julep Nail Color in Susie – Muted mint green crème
Exclusively created for O!, the Oprah Magazine, these 12 polishes retail for $168. However, if you visit julep.com and enter the coupon code “OPRAH” at checkout, you can get this exclusive collection for only $84.
Don’t have the cash to spare right now? Visit Julep’s blog for more info and then enter for a chance to win the complete set in the rafflecopter widget below! The contest will be live November 19 to December 3. Good luck!