How many of us suffer from embarrassing and unsightly cellulite? Unfortunately, it’s impossible to completely get rid of it, but there are things we can do to temporarily minimize its appearance.
Indie Lee, founder of the all natural skincare line Indie Lee & Co has shared one of her DIY recipes with us. This at-home scrub not only works as a natural exfoliant, but will help reduce the appearance of cellulite as well.
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 1/2 oz sweet almond oil
- 2 tbsp coffee grinds (Lee recommends espresso roast)
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup arrowroot powder (a natural alternative to talc)
1. In a large bowl, combine coffee grinds and sweet almond oil until thoroughly mixed.
2. Add the coconut oil; mix well.
3. Fold in the arrowroot powder, making sure to get rid of any clumps.
Bonus Tip: Indie Lee recommends keeping the mixture refrigerated for one day to make it easier to scoop out.
That’s it! With just a few ingredients and a little time, you can have a home-made recipe to help exfoliate skin naturally while minimizing the appearance of unsightly cellulite.
Will you be giving this DIY recipe a try? (Also, check out Anti Cellulite Shorts for an added boost to your skin care routine!)