“This is a great way to make children happy and enjoy their lunch I have made different shape sandwiches for children, adults, and theme parties”
Source: Better Homes and Gardens
Makes: 2 servings
Start to Finish: 10 minutes
Rating: 4 stars
* 1 3-ounce can chunk white tuna (water pack), drained and flaked
* 1/2 cup packaged shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix)
* 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
* 2 tablespoons bottled reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
* 8 thin slices whole grain bread
* Capers, sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, and/or raisins (optional)
1. In a small bowl combine tuna and cabbage; toss to mix. Stir in yogurt and salad dressing.
2. Using a 4- to 4-1/2-inch cookie cutter, cut fish or other shapes from bread slices. Save bread scraps for another use. Spread tuna mixture on half of the bread shapes. Top with remaining bread shapes. If desired, decorate sandwiches with capers, olives, and/or raisins. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Chill up to 24 hours. Pack in insulated containers with an ice packs. Makes 2 servings.