The holidays are finally here and Target’s Home Style Expert Emily Henderson, a designer and new mom of two under two, has curated her very own gift guide for this year’s must-have items for babies and toddlers!
Emily Henderson’s Holiday Gift Guide
- The Circo Cable Knit Baby Blanket in Red Check and Circo Holiday Bear Plush Toy are cozy must-haves for the cold winter months – they are perfect for snuggling!
- If your family is anything like mine, you’ll be traveling a lot this holiday season. Make sure you’re prepared with The Honest Company Face, Hand and Baby Wipes – they’re essential when you’re on the go.
- Festive diapers, like The Honest Company Diapers in Snowfall Pattern, are perfect and stylish for the season. They’re also Eco-friendly!
- Seasonal pajamas make for amazing photo opps! This Made by Carter’s Poly Pajama Set and Toddler Holiday Santa Slippersare perfect for Charlie. I love the made by Carter’s Sleep N Play Red Reindeer for Elliot.
- We’ll probably only make it to a few holiday parties this season since Elliot is so young, but the Made by Carter’s Boys’ Holiday Dressy Set Black Plaid with Red Tie and Girls’ Genuine Kids from Oshkosh™ Lace Dress are adorably festive outfits for any fete of holiday card.
- Traditions are so important during the holidays. The Elf on the Shelf is an easy, fun way for families to celebrate the season together.
- Don’t forget the toys! The Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space and Playskool Sesame Street Play All Day Elmoare fun options that will help keep Charlie and Elliot entertained.
Of course we think Target is a great place to shop because they offer everything parent’s need for gift giving this Christmas. I did a bunch of my Christmas shopping in Target and online at Target.com. Don’t worry, you still have time to order online! Just make sure you place your order by 12/21 to get it in time for Christmas!!!!
Shop The Post
Don’t forget you get free shipping and free returns on Target.com until December 25th.