Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Anheuser Busch via Mode Media.
I unexpectedly had to host a dinner party for a couple unexpected guests last week and only had one day’s notice to prepare, which with three children was no small task.
After assessing what was in the fridge, I decided to make Chicken Chipotle Enchiladas! I had almost everything I needed so a quick trip to the grocery store and I was ready for a party. After grocery shopping, I stopped off at my local liquor store and picked up a 12 pack of NEW Limited Edition Bud Light Lime Cran-Brrr-Ritas to accompany my Mexican dinner.
Over 10 years ago, I got a recipe for Chicken Enchiladas from a sweet online friend. I’ve made this recipe at least a few times a year for the past 10 years and thought it was good and always enjoyed it, but I decided to mix things up a little this time and throw some chipotle peppers in adobo sauce in there to spice things up!
My Chicken Chipotle Enchilada Recipe:
- 3 chicken breasts (or 1lb of chicken tenders), thinly sliced and cooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 1 can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 packs of flour tortillas (16-20 total)
- Thinly slice chicken into strips and cook on pan in 1 tbsp of oil. Set aside.
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and chipotles in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto flour tortilla, top with 2-4 pieces of chicken, sprinkle with cheese, roll and place in a 9x12 glass pan. Repeat until entire mixture or all of the chicken is gone! Should fill two 9x12 pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then serve!
Side suggestions: Spanish rice, black beans, chips & salsa
My guests were impressed by my large spread of Mexican fair, but even more delighted to see the Bud Light Lime Cran-Brrr-Ritas at each place setting! They immediately opened their cans to pour the drinks over ice before even thinking about touching the food! The response was overwhelming. Everyone raved about the delicious, tart flavor of the drinks and as it turns out, they complemented the spicy food quite well.
Bud Light Lime Cran-Brrr-Rita is the perfect holiday drink to share with any crowd this upcoming holiday season. Pick up a 6 or 12 pack of Bud Light Lime Cran-Brrr-Rita to share with friends and family.You will love the crisp, tart flavor of the cranberry and lime together. It’s a fabulous solution for all your holiday festivities! Your guests are sure to enjoy this festive holiday drink as much as my guests did. Whether you are gathering with family or hosting a seasonal party with friends, this product will definitely make it a hit!
The awesome flavors of Bud Light Lime Ritas are so incredibly delicious that wherever they go, a party happens! For more Fiesta Inspiration, visit https://www.facebook.com/budlightlimeritas!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Anheuser Busch via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Anheuser Busch.