Anniversaries of any married couple, is a day that reminds them of the journey they started together. It marks the beginning of their new life together, one that has been filled with love and laughter all throughout. Couples do special things for their spouse on their anniversary and no matter what the idea is, using anniversary quotes along with them make the occasion perfect and help you say all that is on your mind beautifully.
Surprising your partner – because that’s what matters!
Yes, did you know that you can surprise your partner in some amazing new ways. Why go in for sending in a anniversary card itself? Worse, some of you may even send in an e-anniversary card to your partner’s mail! Why not think of something more innovative? Something that brings in the special smile in your partner’s face?
Some simple ways to surprise your partner with a wonderful anniversary quote is as follows:
- Get a Cake – Cutting a cake has become a mandatory custom on any joyous occasion, especially birthday parties and anniversaries. Using an anniversary quote on the cake you order for your partner can be a great idea as this combination not only shows your love for your spouse but also helps you to express your feelings. Getting to read the quote on the cake they are about to cut will surely surprise them and also make them feel super special.
- Don’t forget what a hot air balloon can do – Another great idea would be to hire a hot air balloon and release it in the air on your anniversary day. You can attach a paper note which flies with the balloon and has a loving anniversary quote on it. The hot air balloon can carry you and your partner’s name or initials to personalize the whole surprise and make them feel extremely special.
- Did you bring in the cards? – The tradition of gifting cards and flowers to your spouse on your anniversary might be old but happens to be a favorite amongst people of all ages. Make your card even more special and unique by writing wonderful anniversary quotes on it which helps you express your love for your partner and convey the message you want to. You can also make small chits with quotes written on each of them and place them all over the flower bouquet, if you do not wish to write the quotes on the card.
- If your partner lives far away, or you want to surprise them at work, consider sending anniversary ecards such as these.
- Have you thought about a personalized photo frame yet?– With technology becoming advanced with every passing day, you can now get personalized photo frames, pillows, cushion covers, mugs and many more items which have your names or pictures on it. Use a personalized photo frame where you put in a picture of you and your spouse and also get a nice anniversary quote inscribed on it. This will help create a wonderful gift which can be placed in your bedroom.
There are a number of other ways to surprise your partner as well. Think of something your partner likes – you can even think of a quote for yourself. You can check out anniversaryquotes.net for giving that perfect anniversary gift.